Peapoo&Petey are gone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*tears* I am so so very sorry. I'm sorry also for being at a loss for words.. I just feel your pain.

Binkie Free little babies.... May your journey to the Rainbow Bridge be a peaceful one.

Warm hugs to you, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

~Sealy

It's a sad day to hear the bad news. :sad:

I am so sorry Peapoo_bunny.

Binky freePeapoo and Petey. Forever bonded,forever missed andnever forgotten.

Rainbows :rainbow:

I couldn't believe it when I saw the title of your posting. I had to look twice to be sure I read it right. I'm SOOOO sorry to hear about your loss!!!! I know words can't describe how you're feeling right now. Please don't beat your self up too much about the fence. :(

Oh god, please don't say this is true! :(

Peapoo and Petey were one of the first pairs on RO I really took a liking too, I loved how Peapoo got that name. it was so unique.

This is so depressing, I can't even begin to imagine how you feel.

:sad:

Thankyou everyone..

my grandmoms cats are most likely what killed them.. the two youngest kittens caught a wild rabbit the other day, and thats why i was going to make the fence better...i just didnt fix it in time.:tears2:

if we were to ever get another rabbit that fence is going to be fixed and reinforced where nothing can get in,out, or under it

I'm so sorry.... and wiping away a few tears right now, too.

One thing I know for sure: your buns were well cared-for, and very much loved.

Binky free, little sweeties....

thankyou everyone.. we will probably get another bunny(ies).. i dont know if it will be anytime soon, but we are at least going to look in the next couple weeks..we could never ever replace peapoo and petey, but another bunny might help us cope with losing them... we looked at the shelter(online) where we got petey and they have alot of bunnies in need of a home right now.. but before we do anything the cage will be fixed.

This all feels unreal to me..still cant believe they were gone so quickly

this is Peapoo&Petey's video.. the videos i took with my new camera wouldnt work, so i couldnt use any videos i have of petey:(...if you have dial up it might be hard to load..i hope it works...

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j142/Breeze83/?action=view&current=peapoopeteymovie.flv

Oh my god... I just saw this and I am heartbroken. I can't imagine how painful this is. Peapoo and Petey are like forum trademark buns for me, this has hit me pretty hard, poor babies.

My heart is with you.

Nadia

I am so very sorry. I was so shocked when I saw the title of this thread. :bigtears:

I am thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs. I hope you are doing ok, this must be so hard for you.

Binky free Peapoo and Petey. :rainbow:

Oh my god.

Oh no. Oh no, oh no, no, no. I can't even imagine how you are feeling. Peapoo and Petey were one of my favourite pairs on RO. That is terrible.

:hug:

Binky Free Peapoo and Petey.

Latest posts

Back