Pauly's Birthday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah

Reaction score
*music to Sunrise Sunset begins*

"Is this the little bun I carried..."

Pauly is a year old now. To mark the occasion. He shared a few chunksof apple with his beloved Mella. I'm so sappy. I have to share pics ofhis "party" and a few baby pictures. I just can't believe how much he'sgrown in a year.

By the way, I think this officially makes me a crazy rabbit lady.

He used to love this little box. Now he loves amuch bigger box. OK, so his interests haven't changed much. Food& boxes are still his passion.

Oh Sarah! He's such a little doll, andI loved that you picked the song, Sunrise Sunset. "Is this the littlebun I cared for..."

That's the sweetest thing! Give him a big kiss and tell him I love him dearly.

-Carolyn

Too cute! Yayfor Pauly! He reminds me of Umbra (in the way oflooks). But a bit fuzzier. If that'spossible. And it is amazing how much they grow.Just the other week I went into the Pet Store down my street, and theyhad some baby rabbits for sale. They were so tiny compared toUmbra, and it took me a moment to realize that they were not too youngto be sold, I had just forgotten how small Umbra used to be.=)

--Melissa and Umbra

They get so big so quickly, don't they? Those baby pics are too cute. I also think they've grown into beautiful bun buns.

Happy Birthday Pauly!

Pauly thanks you all. He also promises thatthough he's getting older, he still plans to poop on the couch here andthere to remind us that he's still a youngster at heart.

StickyBird wrote:
Too cute! Yay forPauly! He reminds me of Umbra (in the way oflooks).
I've always thought that too.Right down to the light brown hair on their feet.They couldbe brothers.

Latest posts

Back