PaSRBA Show Question for all attending...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionheadLady

Reaction score
Ok here are the questions...

1. What breed/breeds will you be showing?

2. Open or Youth?

3. How many rabbits will you be entering?

4. What state are you coming from?

5. Are you staying over if so which hotel?

For me these are my answers:

1. What breed/breeds will you be showing? Holland Lop, English Lop & Lionhead

2. Open or Youth? Youth & for the Elops the Open Specialty since they do not have youth elop specialty

3. How many rabbits will you be entering? 16 (may drop because of the $$ entry fee)

4. What state are you coming from? NJ

5. Are you staying over if so which hotel? Hampton Inn

1. What breed/breeds will you be showing? Flemish Giants

2. Open or Youth? Open

3. How many rabbits will you be entering? Oh man its hard to say. I am hoping about 10-12. I havent really made up my mind yet ^_^

4. What state are you coming from? Maryland.

5. Are you staying over if so which hotel? I am staying Saturday night only(since I live so close). We will be staying at the Holliday Inn Express.

~Ginger

Matthew is showing Dwarf Hotots (not sure how many) in youth. Not sure what hotel the show is putting us up at.

1. What breed/breeds will you be showing? Dutch & Jersey Woolies

2. Open or Youth? Open

3. How many rabbits will you be entering? 10 maybe

4. What state are you coming from? Connecticut

5. Are you staying over if so which hotel? Quality Inn

1. What breed/breeds will you be showing? Holland Lops and Jersey Woolies

2. Open or Youth? Open

3. How many rabbits will you be entering? Not sure yet.

4. What state are you coming from? Pennsylvania :)

5. Are you staying over if so which hotel? Nope, probably just showing Saturday.

1. What breed/breeds will you be showing? New Zealand

2. Open or Youth? Open

3. How many rabbits will you be entering? 10

4. What state are you coming from? Pennsylvania

5. Are you staying over if so which hotel? Quality Inn- Lebanon

Ok here are the questions...

1. What breed/breeds will you be showing?mini-rex and maybe a mini-satin

2. Open or Youth? open

3. How many rabbits will you be entering?8-12

4. What state are you coming from? NH

Are you staying over if so which hotel? Quality Inn

Roger

1. What breed/breeds will you be showing? Flemish Giants and Silver Fox (Daughter is bringing Mini Rex)

2. Open or Youth? Open

3. How many rabbits will you be entering? 6 Flemish, 2-3 Silver Fox, 6 Mini Rex (?)

4. What state are you coming from? New York

5. Are you staying over if so which hotel? Quality Inn

It's the cheapest place... I don't know how "happening" that is... LOL! (A lot of people have had a lot of complaints about it.)

LionheadLady wrote:
I guess I'll just have to stalk everyone at the show LOL =)
Stalking is good! Hope to say HI to everyone there!

We should try to find a time to meet up at the show. I know a lot of you but would be nice to meet the others :) I don't mind exchanging my cell phone number.

Sharon

Well guys if you find somebody carrying around a baby boy w/ a shirt or labcoat that says "Dyemond Rabbitry"- That would be me! (or my hubby) we gather around the New Zealand table and will only have whites this year but if you see that table at the Open showing we'll most likely be the youngest two there (usually are).

Yes we should meet up. We did for the Storr's show and Peg now likes mini-rex LOL.

The Quality Inn is not the cheapest place. I stayed at the Rodeway which wasn't a bad place and half the price. It was further away though and didn't have a bar LOL.

Roger

RAL Rabbitry wrote:
Yes we should meet up. We did for the Storr's show and Peg now likes mini-rex LOL.

The Quality Inn is not the cheapest place. I stayed at the Rodeway which wasn't a bad place and half the price. It was further away though and didn't have a bar LOL.

Roger

OMG !!! Never again will I stay there! Last year the toilet was leaking. Their fix: put towels around it...lol...oh and a bath mat so that I wouldn't slip.It smelled in the room too... Nope, this year I called early and got the Quality Inn and asked to be in the tower!!!

Sharon

The tower is where they keep the bad people LOL. No seriously it is the newer part of the hotel. I was in the tower two years ago and it was nice. Last year I was in the back of the hotel and it wasn't bad but there were alot of people that had issues.

When I stayed at the rodeway 3 years ago it was fine. Older but clean and really cheap. When I stayed at one in '08 in Columbus on the way to mini-rex nationals it was a different story. The room smelled really bad, the carpet was wet and when I pulled the bedcovers back the bed was full of ants. I asked for my money back and went somewhere else. I still have nightmares about that one.

RAL Rabbitry wrote:
The tower is where they keep the bad people LOL. No seriously it is the newer part of the hotel. I was in the tower two years ago and it was nice. Last year I was in the back of the hotel and it wasn't bad but there were alot of people that had issues.

When I stayed at the rodeway 3 years ago it was fine. Older but clean and really cheap. When I stayed at one in '08 in Columbus on the way to mini-rex nationals it was a different story. The room smelled really bad, the carpet was wet and when I pulled the bedcovers back the bed was full of ants. I asked for my money back and went somewhere else. I still have nightmares about that one.

EWWWWW!!!! I have heart of ants in your pants!!! But ewwww not in your bed ;)

Latest posts

Back