PASRBA people needed for prego bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAK Rabbitry

Reaction score
Is there anyone going to the PaSRBA Convention who's good at palpation AND wants to palpate my doe for me? I R the suck at it. She's my Enderby doe...so you can feel priveledged. She'll be about 2 weeks at the time, so good time to moosh fingers around belly, eh?

I really don't recommend you bring her to the show, no matter what breed she is. You could cause her to stress out and she could end up loosing her babies. The best thing to do if you are unsure of how to palpate and talk to a judge and ask them to demonstrate on a regular rabbit.

I have been going to this show for YEARS!!! It gets VERY crowded and there is hardly any space for the rabbits, let alone the people. JMO

Sharon

I would be glad to palpate her for you (thus ensuring that I will get to see her LOL). 14 days is the perfect time to palpate. You'd be surprised how many people bring their does over to the show tables to have them palpated.

I do understand Sharon's concerns. In general, we don't take a doe out after two weeks into her pregnancy.

Pam

Yeah I did consider the stress of bringing her to the show...but she's a surprisingly carlm doe...and I did NOT plan on leaving my enderbies in the showroom overnight. That just worries me...but my hotel allows animals. sweet. So i'll be taking them inside and pampering them overnight.

Also...not to blow smoke....but I spent a good deal of tiem and moneuy obtaining these bunnies...I don't know if i'm comfortable leaving them at home with a bunny sitter...and by bunny sitter I mean boyfriend. Haha. The other bunnies will be fine under his care but because she's my Enderby and she'll be prego, I'd rather have her with me.

Oooh, Pam nock wants to moosh my bunny? Awesome.

-JAK

I didn't want to alarm you or anything...I just worry. Anyways, would love to meet you. If you want, I can send you a PM with info about what I look like and where I should be and my real name...etc. I know Roger is going, I know him but I don't think he knows me...he should recognize me by face but I don't think he knows my name. The same thing goes with Pam.

Sharon

Hmm. Pam Nock is the poo.
She DQ'd my blue buck at nationals. Haha!

I got to write for her for angoras at Medina. What an honor. I wondered if she knew it was the Jesse or no. I need to wear a big shirt that says '' I AM JESSE AND I ROCK YOUR WORLD'' and on the back it says ''My bunny pooped in your honor student's backpack."

I'll come visit you with my Enderbies at Convention and i'll wear my JAK RABBITRY apron and then you can't miss me. you'll be all like '' omg its Jesse i'm so priveledged''.

Can you believe....the other night...Erron had a serious talk with me....about how sometiems I have no self-esteem.

....???...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Latest posts

Back