PARSLEY?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
Ok so where still at the but end of a possible case stasis with storm.

But befor the case he would still pick it a lot but he would eat some of his parsley. Now he wont touch it with a ten foot poll. I was just starting parsely befor this happened is it normal for a rabbit to not like a green or is there possible a underlying problem.

If he really liked it before and now he won't eat it it's probably because the pre- stasis condition is not totally resolved.

I have had this happen with my rabbits a lot when they were not feeling well.
I always want to feel that it is the food and not the rabbit but it is usually something gong on with the rabbit.
The only exception to this is when I feed cilantro that is not really fresh but not spoiled. Some of my buns will not eat cilantro unless it is really really fresh and I know that it is cilantro and not the rabbits.
If the parsley is fresh and tasty looking and the bun liked it before then it is the rabbit.

if you were just starting it and are not sure then try a green that you know he really likes
maureen

Latest posts

Back