Pardon me while I excuse myself

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord_Thumper

Reaction score
TumpieRabbit's House (Top Half) Thumpdom, New York
First things first, I have a few bones to pick with everyone. For one, where has my blog been for the last 2 weeks for god's sake? Do you have any idea what a panic state I have been in without my blog to rip on people and other bunnies?? You admin people should be ashamed of yourselves! Secondly, where the hell is everybody??? And last but not least....where the hell is everybody????

AND where the hell is my avatar?????

Crown_2.gif
LT

And you wonder WHY you had a black eye?

Hmmm......

Lord_Thumper wrote:
First things first, I have a few bones to pick with everyone. For one, where has my blog been for the last 2 weeks for god's sake? Do you have any idea what a panic state I have been in without my blog to rip on people and other bunnies?? You admin people should be ashamed of yourselves! Secondly, where the hell is everybody??? And last but not least....where the hell is everybody????

AND where the hell is my avatar?????

Crown_2.gif
LT

Lord Thumper, from memory I think this is the first time I have replied to one of your posts. I'd just like to say that your amuse me so much I just can't stop laughing. I'm glad you managed to put your avatar back on.

P.S.: I think I love you, you're so gorgeous!

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Back off Bunfather, remember I have a restraining order against you, you are not allowed to come within 15 posts of me at any time!

Crown_2.gif
LT

I didn't know you could count that high.....

:biggrin2:

:dude:

The BunFather

Back