Papaya tablets?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a brand by the name of Papaya Papain for my buns as a treat because they love them so much. There are lots of papaya enzyme tablets/powders made for human consumption that are safe for buns too; just check the label. To be honest, I don't see a difference in feeding them, but my three go bananas (or should I say papayas) over the tablets.:)

I use a brand by the name of Papaya Papain for my buns as a treat because they love them so much. There are lots of papaya enzyme tablets/powders made for human consumption that are safe for buns too; just check the label. To be honest, I don't see a difference in feeding them, but my three go bananas (or should I say papayas) over the tablets.:)

YES thats what they are I couldn't put my finger on it! Thanks *couldn't remeber what they were called! *

Do you feed them 1 a day because I picked them up at the store

Latest posts

Back