Paparazzi Pics - Mika & Sasha

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sephira

Reaction score
Well now that Mika and Sasha are older, they're in that destruct-o-bun phase... Chewing everything in sight--except their chew toys!!LOL!

But, they're still my little baby girls and I wanted to share some candid cell phone pics I got of them the other night. :D

3424401756_f546132241_m.jpg
Yeah... sooooo innocent! HAH!

3423589821_4b87b97dea_m.jpg
Chewing my FINGERNAILS!!!

3423589803_30633a048a_m.jpg
But mooommm she did it!

3423589723_f70c96a849_m.jpg
Phonebooks are apparently tasty!!

awww so cute! btw - you have gorgeous nails, lol - mine get so beaten up by yard-work, I've just given up (always forgetting to wear my glove doens't help either)

Thank you very much!! My nails are the one thing that I try to do for myself--all the other money goes to my fur-children!!! LOL!

sephira wrote:
Thank you very much!! My nails are the one thing that I try to do for myself--all the other money goes to my fur-children!!! LOL!

:nodsame here - buns, dogs, kids, hubby

btw lovely looking bunnies:biggrin2:

Your bunnies are so sweet! (Hee, hee, yeah, I know...I just read your thread about the naughty phase!)

Really, they are very gorgeous. We have 15 rabbits, but "my" personal bunny is a black Dutch, named....Dutchess. So, I might be a LITTLE biased.

Awwwww! I LOVE the pic of them eating your nails! Reminds me so much of Mouse and Chalk at that age. They were so naughty and destructive too.

Very cute bunnies! :biggrin2:

Aww, they've gotten so big! :) This is probably a silly question, but how do you tell them apart? They are both black/white Dutchies, right?

Do I see some fingernail chinning going on in that photo? :)

They look so sweet - how could they be destructobuns?

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
Aww, they've gotten so big! :) This is probably a silly question, but how do you tell them apart? They are both black/white Dutchies, right?
The one on the left, white strip goes further up her head
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
Oh, duh! I see it now! I still think it would be hard to tell them apart at first glance! :) I never knew how people with dogs like labs or retrievers could tell them apart, either... Maybe I'm just special. :D

anneq wrote:
awww so cute! btw - you have gorgeous nails, lol - mine get so beaten up by yard-work, I've just given up (always forgetting to wear my glove doens't help either)
I also have to say that you have lovely nails! Like anneq's, mine get beat up and chipped at work and outside. Being that I'm a nurse's aide, I don't want them to be too long 'cause I don't even want to know what could get under them! :expressionless

Thank you everyone! They are very hard to tell apart at times, but Sasha is the bigger one out of the two--I used to look at the stripe on their heads but I don't have to anymore. Lately, I can definitely tell which one is Mika cause all she wants to do is be territorial and nip me :grumpy:

They are both sweeties in their own ways--Mika is a binky machine and Sasha loves to flop down and stretch out so Ican pet her.

My fingernails seem to be tasty to them both--they try to chew them any chance they get. By the time I go for a manicure my nails are full of teeth marks!!! The nail ladies think I'm nuts... :shock: Thank you for the nice comments about my nails too! I have been doing them for probably 7 years now and I truly cannot function without them. They are like extensions of my fingers!! I type 75 wpm with these things!! LOL!!!:blushan:

Oh so sweet. I love how dutches can be so smart and silly. They can be a bit to handle though!

Many bunnies LOVE to destroy phonebooks, so that may be a good toy to give them to direct their energy toward.

Back