Pam, I need to ask....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
But, what kind of rabbit is Chompers? I've alwaysjust called him a Mini Lop, but have never been sure as he was a rescueand I had literally no information on him.

He's around four pounds. His fur is quite fluffytoo, he looks large, but it's all fur. I can only imagine how scrawnyhe looks naked. lol Right now he's shedding pretty bad, I'm actuallypulling out the fur around his butt, along with daily brushings. Ithink it's the fluxuations in the heat in our apartment (hard toregulate in this building).

hehehe, you think? You breed too, right? Btw, myhusband LOVES that picture you posted in the Rabbit Show with thebabies in the cup.

LOL yeah I raise rabbits too. ;)ShortlyI'll have some little wiggles to post a picture of. There here I justhaven't taken a picture yet. :?

Thanks on the compliment on my photo. ;)Dwarf Hototssteal my heart from the moment they are born LOL!

I vote Holland lop too...Mini lops are generally 5.5 to 6.5 lbs at adulthood.

Lanna

Edit: Here's a pic of my tort holland lop ABBY It's not a very goodone. She's due to kindle the first so I'm notpicking her upat all. Just pet her.

Stephanie wrote:
But, what kind of rabbit is Chompers? I've always justcalled him a Mini Lop, but have never been sure as he was a rescue andI had literally no information on him.
I would say, "really lazy lop" from that first photo :)

He's so cute :) I think Holland Lop also. They are a bit smaller than mini-lops.

I gotta vote for a mini-lop just because Chomperslooks so much like Fergi and Pam identified Fergi as a mini-lop. Ithink the top of the head looks a little different from a holland lop.JMHO! Whatever he is he is a love!

Fergi's mom

I really have no idea, maybe he's a mix of thetwo? Like I said, he wasa rescue and the woman didn't knowwhat breed he was, or even his exact age or anything like that.

He can be pretty lazy, Bo. Unless there is a raisin involved. See myother thread. Then he can't move fast enough! When he's in the cage, heis like one of those cartoons where their feet are moving but the bodyisn't, it's really funny.

When I saw that photo of Chompers, my first thought was . . . "WOW! Who owns that awesome Holland????"

Pam :)

Side note: Since I have DSL, it's not unusual for it to appear that I'monline when I'm actually not in front of the computer because I oftenleave the page up and check it throughout the day :)

pamnock wrote:
Sidenote: Since I have DSL, it's not unusual for it to appear that I'monline when I'm actually not in front of the computer because I oftenleave the page up and check it throughout the day :)
Same here...except that I usually mean to only go do something and comeback then I forget. Now I try to remember to at least go invisible so Idont have to log all the way back in. With dsl my puter runs all thetime. So, I'm never ignoring anyone I'm just probably not at my desk.

Lanna

I stumbled on how to go invisble just browsingthrough the forum one day. I do it a lot when I notice the numbers areup and close to a new record because youre still counted as beinglogged in.

On the right side of the screen click on "My Account." Then on the nextscreen click on "prefrences." Scroll down until you see the last optionthat says "Browse the board invisible." Make sure that box is checked.Then click "save." Done.

Lanna

Latest posts

Back