Palpating at 10 days....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindyS

Reaction score
I attempted to palapate Sarah today. It's her 10th day and it wasn't easy because she has a thick layer of fat and it blocked a good bit. I did however feel some soft marble sized balls and I'm not sure it it's the same baby I'm feeling are not so im going to wait another week. This is my first ten day palpate attempt. My first was when she was at 25 days and they were more active but didn't make it. I'm hoping I have better luck with this litter.

If you're not experience with palpating. Get somebody to show you or wait until 14 days to check(they're bigger than a pellet by then). Usually with my Mini Rex their adbomens are rock hard by that point. It's harder to tell with my dutch. You can take her to the show tommorrow and let somebody do it for you

Dang I'm not going are you? I'll just wait acouple of more days. It's alwways harder with her to tell. Carol was havoc a hard time with her later then soon.

Latest posts

Back