Palomino?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! I really still miss Chaucer. She was the friendliest rabbit. In college, I would take her outtoLandis Greenand do my homework while people passed by to pet her. I got on the front page of the college newspaper at Halloween time with Chaucer on her lead, and then the front page of the Tallahassee Democrat (city newspaper)with Toby (ferret) and Chaucer on leads at the same time.

p.s.Marinel and Dolphins <--also a cool webcam

DallasNaps.jpg

Elf Mommy wrote:
I agree, I love to put it on during the day on my desktop while I'm working. It's very soothing.:)
This is actually a very good idea!

I may put it on my secondary computer while I'm working at night.

Thanks ElfMommy since curiousity can get the best of me, I was always checking out this thread.......hence you were away.......BUT thank-you and an apology to Elf for having a blow fest on her fur :p

Cher

hehe I told Elf you said sorry and she flopped her ears at me. I'm thinking that means you're in the clear. ;)

The Marineland dolphins hold a special place in my heart. I live very near to Marineland and often visited four or five times over the summer months. Many of my friends, and parents of my friends have worked in the research facilities housed there. It devastated me when they had to close the doors. I really thought they wouldn't be able to open again. Now that they're back up and getting going again, I smile widely every time I see the dolphins swimming happily.

Minda

Latest posts

Back