PALM CITY FL Rabbit in need

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southflbuns

Reaction score
Hi again rabbit in need again lop ear bun i have photos im at work so i dont have time to write a bunch call if you can help (772)708-9668

I named him sunflower he came into the shelter as a stray but animal control. I flipped him over and his testacies did not look right he only had one hanging and it was large and inflamed and looked like it was bitten up. Also his skin was flaky and he looked like he had been out for a while. He is soooo sweet and gentle. He is a tan lop bun, I took him to the vet and he said that the testicular ether was not developed and he only has one or it has not dropped but that he was over1 yr old. Also he told me to give him a shot of ivermecton witch I did last week. We have to space up in adoption for him and he has just been sitting back there.

Ok im leaving work now and i just moved so i dont have a comuter until mon so if you need to reach me call me (772)708-9668

Latest posts

Back