Pak Choy/Chinese Cabbage/Chinese Chard

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mollz

Reaction score
I mistakingly picked this up thinking it was bok choy, and when I got home I realised it had a different name. I have never seen bok choy before but from descriptions I have read it looks like the same thing. What I wanted to know is, is it safe?

I gave Domino a tiny bit the other day and all is well, but wanted to check with you lot to be sure. I have searched online and it is definately safe for guinea pigs, so probably is for buns to, but had to be sure!

Thanks, Mollz, Dom and Tilly

Edit: Sorry meant to be spelt Pak Choi

Edit Edit: I think I just found somewhere saying its the same thing, is this right? Bok choy is safe isn't it?
(Sorry for all the questions)

Yeah, pak choi is ok for the buns. It's different, but very similar to bok choi. I give my buns both and they are good with it. No issues.

:)

I picked up some on-choy at 99 ranch, the asian market. Tam, my dad's girlfriend, mentioned that they used feed it to the rabbits they kept in vietnam for meat, does anyone know if it's "rabbit safe?"

pak choi and bok choy are the same thing. the spelling varies, depending on who translates it.

there are tons of varieties of bok choy, and that's why they may look slightly different.

Latest posts

Back