Paint fumes?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arloismybunny

Reaction score
Hiiii. I have a question. I got the most random urge to paint out of nowhere, and the only flat surface that isn’t a mess in my house right now is my dining room table which is right next to where Arlo (my bunny) is. It’s just like normal acrylic paint but is the smell of the paint bad for him to be breathing in? We don’t have screens on our windows so I can’t open those for ventilation. (When my parents bought the house there wasn’t screens on the windows and we never bought any.) maybe this is a stupid question but I just want to make sure!

Read the safety data sheet of the paint, should be available online if not included, afaik todays water based acrylic paint is rather harmless.

May I ask what prevents you to open the windows or doors for a short period of time for air exchange now and then? How do get fresh air into your rooms anyway? "Screens" are some kind of insect nets, right ?(no real need for that here)

Latest posts

Back