Pain Meds After Neuter....Stewie.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He loves his new digs :)
We let him out tonite to wander around the house as he seemed like he wanted to come sit with us and he did his first binky :) :)
He comes out does his cruze around the house then goes back to his pen to chill out for a bit..I will have to tell the vet when i am talking to her again that he is an awesome patient..limiting his excersise himself and all lol.

I think stewie is going to be alright....Although he is still biting Randal Urg gonna let them work it out lol...Randal seems to have a handle on things and is working with Stewie on the biting lol.

He loves his new digs :)
We let him out tonite to wander around the house as he seemed like he wanted to come sit with us and he did his first binky :) :)
He comes out does his cruze around the house then goes back to his pen to chill out for a bit..I will have to tell the vet when i am talking to her again that he is an awesome patient..limiting his excersise himself and all lol.

I think stewie is going to be alright....Although he is still biting Randal Urg gonna let them work it out lol...Randal seems to have a handle on things and is working with Stewie on the biting lol.

That's so great! I'm glad to hear that he likes his new home that you put together for him! And his first binky cool!!!!:woohoo

I'm glad to hear that you don't have to put him in a crate or anything to keep him calm. :bunnynurse:

Hum.. I can't help you on why he' still biting Randal.. I've got Lady still biting me. She left her cute little teeth marks on my toe last night. That's ok. I still pet her and gave her some love last night!

Vanessa

Back