Paddy's Day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I'm with you.

My Dad was born on St Patricks Day. He is not with us any longer but I will still celabrate his birthday. He will be watching overme expecting me to have a drink for him.

I will also buy a cake that has greenfrosting and I will wear green too.

:rollseyesSusan:rofl::clover::clover::clover:

Great! :)
My sister and her boyfriend are coming over, we are having beef and guiness stew with spuds for dinner :)
My friend's are begging me to go to the pub but was out last Saturday so don't think I'll bother :)
Might go see the parade though.

My car club was in a St. Paddy's Day parade on Sunday.
We had a blast!!!

Afterward we went to dinner at an Irish Pub...Shannon Rose Cafe. They had all of the traditional fare including an Irish folk band and a bagpipe & drum group!!

Here's a couple of pics of my PT Cruiser all decorated for the parade....

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

JimD i love the car.

It looks so good with the green shamrocks. I've always loved those cars.

Susan:clover::clover:

I'll be watching the live show of destination truth where they investigate haunted places in ireland.

Pretty excited.
Won't be drinking, but I might add some green food colouring to dinner. Maybe make some green rice? LOL.

[align=center]Green is my favorite color so naturally, I love participating in Paddy's Day!!

I'm gunna be "greenin`" it out tomorrow!!! green makeup, green jacket, maybe green pants, green bandana, green EVERYTHING!

I don't have much green clothing.

I have a fake green leather jacket...
Some eye shadow.. and I think I have total of two green shirts LOL.

I might have to find them just for tomorrow, even if I won't be doing anything other then taking care of Harley and making pumpkin cheesecake since I doubt Harley is going to need a giant can of canned pumpkin haha.

I don't have any green clothes, it's always a problem on Paddy's day :)

I'm not going to the parade, cos I have nobody to go with :p I don't usually do anything cos places are usually really crowded on Paddy's night. Gonna go out Saturday but that's all :D

Hope everyone enjoys today whatever they are doing :)
Take pictures of stuff you make, wear or places you go and if you want and post them here :)

I had a great St Paddy's day! Better than any I've had at home in Ireland actually!
My uni makes a huge deal of it since there are so many people from Ireland (mostly the north) here. I had class until 4 in the day so didn't get to join in until later than most, but yeah I basically just ran around the place with an Irish flag until 4 or 5 in the morning, was great! :p

Latest posts

Back