Ozzie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwantatwinkie

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have beenreading all the posts and keeping up with everything. Ozzie is about toturn 3 months old and getting quite the attitude. He has gotten towhere he likes to make noise by tearing up everything in his cage andhaving a field day with it. This morning about 7:00am he took his fooddish off the hanger and kept banging it against the side of the cageand the running over it and jumping on it. So I got up and told him"no" and he thumped his back legs at me. Then he started messing withhis dish again and I said "no" again and he again thumped his legs. Hehas gotten quite the attitude! He is usually a sweetie though.

Ahh welcome to adolescents-or the terrible two's(if you relate it to children) They go through stages and are justasserting their "personality" if you may. He is still a sweetie, haveno doubt about that but experimenting on his "training" of you andseeing what limits he can go to :pJade and Jezebel have theirdays of doing this, obviously Jezebel more so (little terror that sheis) and I think as age descends upon them and of course spaying toothey will calm down a tad.

Well, I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for that miracle anyhow!

Cher

Latest posts

Back