Owwwie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~BunBuns~

Reaction score
I am extreamly clumsy!:( and i constantly fall and hurt myself. Just yesterday i fell on my bum and i cant sit properly..:? and my ribs hurt ALOT, has this happened to anyone else before?:shock: Is anyone else out there clumsy too? If so PLEASE share your stories!:biggrin2:

-April and Bunbuns

Yess I am so clumsy. Mostly because I space out a lot, and then I run into things and trip and stuff.

I remember as a kid I fell off a swing onto my butt and it hurt really bad, and I still remember. so maybe thats what you are feeling? I'm not sure but I hope you feel better! :)

haha I was stepping over Wash's run (2 NIC grids high) and I tripped and ended up falling with all my weight on my thigh on the NIC grid. I squeeled and my boyfriend and mom started laughing at me...until I showed them the bruise that formed the next day:

IMG_6110.jpg

I am very clumsy. I have broken my arm 3 times and my leg once. Once i broke my arm while tripping over my feet! Other was on a skate board and scooter. I broke my leg on a trampoline! Those things are very dangerous!

Ow!! That looks really painful.

We have a very small backyard and we have a spare refrigerator in the little garage type area. Each morning I have to go out there and get sodas for my husbands lunch and I'm usually half asleep and he recently hung thebicycles on the wall in there and the handlebars are right at forehead hight. Almost EVERY morning I wack my head on the stupid bike handlebars when I walk out there. You think I would have learned after the first time or two.:p

hehe Becknutt i think its time you move those bikes else where!
I have bruises everywhere... im going to have to start wearing pillows around me..:(;):biggrin2:

I am not as clumsy as I was, but that is not saying much. Actually I learned a lot of balance from karate, but I still forget where my arms and legs are at times and knock things over or spill things.
Like I am great at rollerblading, but standing still with blades on I fall on my rear every time. Horrible, but funny for my family. And I have a bony rear so it is painful!
One time I was ice skating and I fell and the blade sliced my hand open. The people there were concerned because it was just a passing attraction and they didn't want to be sued.

I have also run in to people on both bike and horseback. You would think after the first time I would learn. I loped in to my sister because the confounded horse wouldn't turn. What was sad about that is the horse was owned by a seven year old girl and the little kids rode him easiily. The horses were ok. He turned at the last instant and only I flew in to my sister. My sis and the other horse were also fine, they were going at a walk.
I have had similar experiances of falling off on three of the four horses that the little kids ride. What is funny about this is that I never fall off "trouble horses" In fact, my teacher routinly puts me on horses that haven't been ridden in a while, or are testy because I can handle them. I only fall off those that a four year old can ride.

I don't bruise or bleed easilly, so I recover from most of my encounters with solitary objects quickly. However, I think in our family I have had the most stiches, but I have never broken a bone, on been put under for any kind of surgery.

Owie that bruse really looks very tender and painful. Owie

I was about 11 and I built my self a very first tree house. Just simple, so I ate lunch, then went out to sit on it and read my magazine I got, a bmx magazine yup love bmxing and never got to do it. I owned a bmx bike until it got stollen.

Well not enough nails and too much weight, next thing I knew I was looking up at my dangling board that I sat on, I landed right ontop of the tree root where my tail bone was. Ooooh the pain was so bad, now I can not sit on hard chairs for hrs.

I have tripped over my self and stub my toes alot. I have broken 7 out of 10 toes yeah bad.

I had 1 stitches done, I was running after my sister to watch her get ready for her first date, I was 6 I think maybe 7. I had one of those feet jammies on since it was winter. I slipped and fell, All I remember was waking up sitting on my 1st fathers lap facing him with a bowl in front of me. I fell and bit my tougue almost all the way off, just another inch it would have been completely off. yeah

My mother has always said I could trip over a blade of grass.

My husband has since clarified that statement with *She could trip over the SHADOW of a blade of grass.*

That's me.. the status of my gazelle like gracefulness, in one simple statement.

Why am I still married to this man? HA!

Zin

Back