Over dominent/aggressive bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsterz09

Reaction score
Hi all, i am looking for some advice to help my girl sky. She is a 3 year old spayed girl but has a big problem with over bullying her fellow rabbits. She attacks both our neutered male and female that she lives with by either scratching at their faces or chasing them round the hutch. It had become very much eat when sky dictates sleep when sky dictates etc.. It came to a head today when she bit one of the others that hard that she drew blood and we seperated her from them. The other rabbits seem more calm now that she has been removed and have been spending more time grooming and snuggling together which they couldnt do with her around. Problem is i dont like the idea of sky being on her own but her behaviour makes it so hard to bond with other rabbits as she is always overly dominant/aggressive to them which results in a fight. I dont know what to do to resolve this and was wondering if anyone had any ideas?

Tinky, my French Lop will not be buddies with any bun. She is territorial and is a me, me, me bun. She will however play & sit beside one of the cats.

Back