Outdoor Bun Hutches!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluebunnyRabbit

Reaction score
Hello, I'm fairly new to the rabbit species. I personally do not own any rabbits of my own, but a friend of mine does and we are in some desperate help. The hutch has been in deplorable conditions for quite a while and I'm starting to become concerned. The hutch is quite small for two rabbits (one is quite large and the other is small) and she needs a newer one for the two. She was currently given another rabbit from a family member and has it living inside of a large animal carrier. Unfortunetly it has been there for a while and we just now cleaned it out this afternoon. I'm trying to fix this problem before things become a lot worse (if that is even possible)

If anyone has any references to some decent hutch plans or hutched for sale, PLEASE let me know as soon as possible! Thanks for your help.

If you could put your location in your profile that would be really helpful thanks. It means that you would get more specific advice.

I could give you loads of places in the UK to buy a hutch from, but that's no good if you're in the US. I will keep an eye on this thread though so that when you do update your location, if you're in the UK I'll send you as much info as I can :)

Meanwhile I will just suggest ebay. But if you buy from there remember to thoroughly disinfect and clean it before letting it anywhere near your buns.

Well If you live in the UK, I get my hutches made from a guy called Mr Buns, the hutches are great quality and you can get them in 2 tiers and 3 tiered like mine, I will post some pics of them in a bit.

Back