Out of curiousity..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The biggest guesstimates for me would be Teresa and Chibi. Teresa is about 5-7 years old. Chibi they said was 3 when I got him, next month would be 2 years I have him so maybe 5.

Ringo I got when he was about 6mnths so he was born about Jan. I would put him at 5in Jan.

Connor was 5 wks when I got him counting back we chose Nov 23. He turns 4 Monday.

Dallas was born Feb 9 2006, so he is 3yrs 9mnths.

Elvis we guessed 6mnths when we got him so we though born Aug 06. So 3yrs 3mnths.

Wyatt was born Aug 9, 2006 so 3yrs 3mnths.

Apple was born Nov 21, 2006! :bunnydance:She is 3 today!

Montana was found a stray and she was a few months old. We are guessing born March 09. We think about 8mnths old.

Gabriel was atleast a year when we got him in April we are thinking 2-3 years old. Hmm going to have to talk to the rescue.

My other rabbit Chevy was around 3 when he passed

Storm we are saying he will celebrate his 3rd birthday and gotcha day Jan 7th. He is still alive and fighting me everyday. Little stinker

Korr is the bunny I have had the longest and he turned 4 in Aug. When I got Sophie, she was about 4-5 years old and I had her for about 2 years, so should would have been 6-7. Penelope is about 2.5 -3 years old, Sean was estimated to be about 2 and I had him for 7 months. Lillian is almost 18 months old.

Fluffy's my oldest, got him at 2 and a bit had him 5 years so hes 7 (8 in march) we *think* hes a nethie but missed out on the dwarfing gene. Rosy was 4-ish and was a mini lop, Pepe was 2 and a mini lop again and Ruby is roughly 2 years probably a bit younger.

Blaze is right now my oldest and he's almost 6.

Poppy's grand mother was 12 when she just couldn't continue moving well, but she had been a learn as you go bottle baby for her owner.

awe thanks pipp, i was going to post about domino, but i see you have already got that covered, also not to be the odd ball but the youngest rabbit i had was 5 months when i got him.

My oldest bunny right now is Sunshine (Sunny bunny) she is over five and half years old...she will be six on the 9th March...that's when i bought her...but i suppose add six weeks onto that cause she was six weeks when i bought her from the pet shop.

The oldest bunny I have owned we had for 13.5 years when he passed on. He was left abandoned and some kids were trying to suffocate him in bags, he was estimated to be 2 years old when we took him in so around 15.5 years old.
He was an un neutered bun who lived outside and never had a single health problem.

My oldest is one year and seven months, currently. I only recently got into rabbits((and haven't adopted yet...)), so that's why my oldest is still so young. XD

My oldest is about 2 now, Theodore, and he is a Dwarf/Lionhead (that's what the SPCA told me), and Joey is about 9 months now and he's a petshop boy so he could be any number of things :?

Latest posts

Back