our rescue mom brownie started to pull fur for her nest this morning!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh they are sweet! I'm glad to see howwell there growing, I haven't named mine yet because I have 3 solidblack ones and they'ed be hard to tell apart. Definitly keep thepictures coming and keep us posted.:)

attachment.php

LOL well i must sayshe looks a bitleaner now lmao , glad theremaining kits are doingwell , all fat andsassy . good job on you forbeing a first time rescue Mommy !!!excellent job.

lmao woohooooo im glad the others are getting sochubby and doing good. i cant wait for there eyesto open up heheheehe

Cutie pies! I love looking at everyone's babies.

A question: is ginger ale baby#020-7 a solid dutch that was spoken about in an earlier post?

hmmm not sure hehe

would like to get homes lined up for these wonderful babies!If interested in adopting please visit our rescue site athttp://www.freewebs.com/rabbitsrescue

there are nine babies available. wont be for at least 7weeks. please fill out an online application and in thecomment box include the babies name and number as so that i can putadoption pending with your families name.

they are rex/dutch mix babies. they have the dutch look but rex fur. they are absolute dolls!

please pass the word around bout these little cuties! petonly homes! will not allow adoption for breedingpurposes.

any questions feel free to messege me on yahoo brimmhere is my id

email or call at any time

all of my contact info is listed on my site!

thanks to everyone for so much support!

kim

Kim those babies are just little:angel:Congrats. I wish you well in finding greathomes for those little :angel:and the beautifulmomma. You are doing a wonderful thing with yourrescue.

They are all so cute! I love the rexfur. Mommy must feel so much better to not be carrying allthat extra baggage! I am sorry about the losses but you dostill have so many cute babies left!

I had 3 chestnuts in alitter and they were hard to tell apart untill they got a little older.

I have heard of double breeding but never 2 weeks apart. Rabbits havelike their uterin horns split so durign each mating only 1 horn wouldfill with fertilized eggs. So people tend to let them coupletwice a few minutes apart...Does this sound right?

Some breeders will =rebreed after2 weeks to insure ttwo thing ,one : to be sure the femaletook , Two : to get bigger litters ,end results : some babies bornwho have barely any hope for survival.

a snapshot from tonite of all 9 babies. they are 2 weeks old today and growing fast!

Oh my......they are so adorable!

I hope you find homes for them soon....I'm glad I don't live near you'cause I'd be wanting all of them....I love all the bunnies you showus...

Peg

OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOURRABBIT BROWNIE FOR A SAFE DELIVERY OF HER KITS!!! MYrabbit Bugsy is also due, but on wed through sat,not sure exactly what day! We had marked it down for the June23rdthrough the 25th@ If it goes longer then sat, should iworry? What should i do? should i make her runaround alot more these days in her indoor pen? she has a bigarea to bink around and be happy ! She islaying around alot! We had to change her cage to make itcleaner yesturday, so she is at it agian, tearing papers, andprobably her on hairs, to make that perfect nest all overagian! we had waited too long? we have herinan airconditioned room at 73 degrees! (its onenergy saver) so its not constant, but it feels good in here!i put a blanket on her cage over on top of her cage! thefatheris still with her, cause everytime i take him away from her andput him in his own den, she has a fit and throws stuff overin her cage! like a tantrum! yes! and eats her young anyway> orhas them allover the place and does not feed them! so what doi do? This time im trying it with him inthere.Cause the first litter shehad itwas ok with him in there! two survived out of eight, though!

from chipperluv

luvpenpal1 @aol.com contactme anytime!

Latest posts

Back