Our rabbit loves it when I wrap gifts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeysMomMom

Reaction score
Everytime our rabbits cage door is open and I bring out wrapping paper to wrap a gift she is right on top of the paper with the gift I am wrapping. I think this is the cutest thing ever.

If I empty my bag of papers to sort out on the floor she jumps right out like I am emptying carrots all over or something. I just think it is so funny. I am glad someone appreciates my paper pile when I sort it out.

Ha ha. YEH! Mine LOVE wrapping time! I swear last yera I spent more time wrapping them than the presents because they got in everything.

The only Christmas Flash had he got himself wrapped up, and when he ran out he investigated the sellotape only to get some stuck on his whiskers. He was dancing around for ages, lol.

Rabbits are very smart. I hate when people talk about their dogs and cats and then you talk about your rabbit and they look at you like you have three heads.

Our rabbit got mad when I turned the tv off in the middle night. She made so much noise and when I turned it back on she was fine.

Another thing... When her door is open and I am on the computer, she comesout and goes by the couch. She looks at the couch and then looks at me to see if I am looking and then jumps up on the couch. She wants to get behind the couch so bad but she can't. She even dug herself under the cushion because I believe she thought it would get her behind the couch. She is sooo cute.

My buns don't care so much for it while I am wrapping. They will wait till I wrap it set it aside and start to wrap another one when I hear a tear. They love to unwrap them. It is so cute I can't help but let them do it. For a few seconds anyway.

SmokeysMomMom I agree with you about people looking at you with three heads when you talk about rabbits. I hate the you have rabbits? In the house? Aren't they dirty? Drives me crazy. I have a very clean house thank you.

i get that three headed look all the time i don't get it when i talk about them its like they live in side where you do? and they just look at you so stupidly, when i met SOOOSKA
at the store and we started talking about our rabbits the cashier looked at us like we were crazy that we have pic of them on our phone, my mom looked at the cashier and said what they are their children and that shut the girl up quickly lol

thumper will sit there while i wrap and doesn't care but yuki grabs it and runs under the table to tare it up like it was attacking me its so funny

LuvaBun wrote:
Most of the presents I wrap have a bunny- chewed corner on them :p.
Yeah, Toby does that too! I just got done wrapping up a present for Will's niece, I turned my back and RIP! There was Toby, paper-in-mouth, looking at me with those big ol' innocent eyes. I just taped the paper back on because I'm lazy lol.

kherrmann3 wrote:
LuvaBun wrote:
Most of the presents I wrap have a bunny- chewed corner on them :p.
Yeah, Toby does that too! I just got done wrapping up a present for Will's niece, I turned my back and RIP! There was Toby, paper-in-mouth, looking at me with those big ol' innocent eyes. I just taped the paper back on because I'm lazy lol.
I also plan to just tape the paper back on. I am lazy too and everyone knows I have buns who may eat the paper. It is so cute when they do it I can't just put the presents out of their reach.

Toby doesn't care for them once I'm done with them. If I am in the process of wrapping them, they are the most fascinating, delicious-looking things ever! Once I am done and they are under the tree, they are dead to him. He might grace the gift's presence with an occasional sniff. He was out last night near the tree for a few hours and didn't so much as look at them. He was too busy running up and down the hallway lol

It is really funny. Our Moo Moo will investigate every piece of paper that we pull out to wrap. She will look to see if we are gonna use that piece and if it doesnt move in 3 mins or so she is gone with it and brings it to her boyfriend Pancakes to tear...hehehehehe

Jeff

How much is a little? Mine has eaten a corner off of one gift with no problems... Just gave him extra hay so it would move along a little better.

LuvaBun wrote:
Most of the presents I wrap have a bunny- chewed corner on them :p. They just love giving me a hand to wrap things :D

Jan
This was Baxter's! first Christmas with me and yup - he put his own "signature" on a couple of gifts.. He jumped all over the wrapping paper and ribbon was not to be had as that was just WAY too much of an enticement for him.. Did stick a bow on his head (he didn't appreciate it - the cat and I giggled..)..

Latest posts

Back