Our new girl!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww she is gorgeus!
She's lucky she got to go to you. Sounded like the owner really loved her, even though she wasn't caring for it that well.

Amy, she could just be being cautious about the treats because she doesn't know you. For the first week or so, Rory would only take food (veggies, treats) from Paul if he saw me hand whatever it was TO Paul first. I guess I seemed more trustworthy than Paul :D Come to think of it, none of our bunnies has taken food from our hands the very first day. It's so sweet when they finally decide you seem safe enough!

How is the little lady settling? Have you come any farther regarding a name for her? For some reason the vet office has Rory's name spelled Rori, you could name her that since it's girly :D

She is settling in just fine....every time I check on her, it looks like she has been here her whole life :)! She isn't scared one bit...even when my kitty "babysits" her - which hes been doing since I brought her home (hes been rubbing all over her cage!).

I am just not sure on a name yet. I am guessing it will take me all weekend. I love the name Tegan, but I am not sure it fits her. I thought about searching for Irish names because Morgan's name is Irish :p.

I'm just not sure about "Molly" because my grandpa has a dog named Molly and we used to have a friend with the same name. Molly Sophia sounds very cute, though.....but not sure I can get past others in my life being called Molly :p.

Such a beautiful young lady! Congrats to Morgan on his lovely new bride.

What a great story! I'm so glad you could give this sweetie a home and Morgan can get a lady friend! Don't worry about the treat thing yet--my bf's bunny Frida has been with us for about a year now and she won't take most treats from my hand--she's just shy and still not very trusting. I think she also thinks she's royalty and shouldn't have to please the peasants by letting us see her accept her offerings. If we put the treat down and look away, though, she's on it like stink on sauerkraut.

undergunfire wrote:
:biggrin2:

I need name help. I am sooo lost. I love the name Sophia, but I am not sure it fits her yet?
My Sophia thinks it is a PERFECT name.....even if it becomes a middle name.

undergunfire wrote:
I am just not sure on a name yet. I am guessing it will take me all weekend. I love the name Tegan, but I am not sure it fits her. I thought about searching for Irish names because Morgan's name is Irish :p.

So you like human names it seems. How about Grace or Tawny/Tawni? I like Tegan. If your still not sure on Tegan, how about Regan?

Other Irish names:

Abbey/Abbie (Abigail), Ainsley, Aislinn (meaning dream), Anabel, Avalon (meaning apple), Fiona,Keely (meaning strife or war), Niamh (meaning bright) and Quinn (meaning intelligent).

I personally really like Keely. :)

Oh..about the treat thing, she was cautious taking it, but nibbled it right away from my hands. She also got some oats this morning and gobbled them up. She is very trusting, even letting me pick her up from her cage. I am going to give her some run time tonight :).

I couldn't make the vet appt. for her spay because she doesn't have a name yet :p. I have all weekend to think of one, then I can call on Monday.

Thank you for the name suggestions, everyone! For some reason, names just aren't "sticking with her"...if you get what I mean! I thought about Riley, but I'm not sure on that one, either!!!

Anwen? BellaAria? Renata?

What she is like?

JadeIcing wrote:
Anwen? BellaAria? Renata?

What she is like?
LOL Alicia, you and Bella Aria! I considered naming one of my rats that just to make you happy :laugh: We are perhaps getting another rat soon and I'd think about naming her that, but we already have an Annabell. Oops.

Anyhoo, more bun photos please! I'm feeling really down this afternoon and need pictures of a pretty girl bunny.

Lol someone has to use it. I only offer it up if I like the person. :p

oh darcy!!!

i like darcy. . . name her darcy!:pinkbouce:<that's how excited i am for that name

*should note, once again, i am way sleepy, and loopy with it plus on pain pills for my back, so that might have something to do with liking the name darcy so much lol*

Latest posts

Back