Our new baby Holland Lop?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy355

Reaction score
sorry for the poor quality pics, but was in a hurry, and little miss Lily was more interested in getting back to her treat. Her ear which was straight updropped last night when I checked on her. so no helicopter ears, which i thought was cute.
100_2255.jpg

She at least opened her eyes for this one

100_2256.jpg

What an absolutely adorable bun!!! I love her!!! She kinda looks like my bun, Merlin! Hes a holland lop too... but his ears are straight up for the most part

Looking forward to more pictures!!!!:camera

I saw Merlins pic's and he is also adorable. Of course she's still just a baby, fluffy and soft. I don't even think she weighs a pound. i tried weighing her, but she was just so excited she wouldn't sit still long enough. I'm going to try to get some better pics tommorow when she is having her floor time.

aww, she's so cute! she looks a bit like my holland lop, Jamie. some lops have control over their ears and move them at will. Jamie can do it and it's very funny to watch one ear go up when i know he's listening to me! i can't wait to see more picks of miss Lily!

Ok, well I am picture happy, so here are a few from today of Miss Lily.

100_2272_0001.jpg

and here a cute one with my daughter

torilily.jpg

of course she looks big in this pic but she really is all fluff:happyrabbit:

Well I stopped at the store where I purchased Lily to pick up some more hay. Of course this is not your typical pet store like Petco or any other chain store. This is a small family owned buisiness dealing with mainly pet supplies, food ect. I have been going there for a few years now to purchase crickets for my toads. Each and every time I found myself venturing to the animal area to play with all the critters. I had a wonderful conversation with the owner tonight. He explained that he breeds all of his own birds and rodents. By doing so he can moniter the quality and also the quantity. Each animal he has is handled daily by his staff so they are used to being around humans and being touched, held ect. He is experienced in sexing, and as heexplained he doesn't want any unexpected surprises forhim or his customers.As for the rabbits, he explained that he only uses one breeder because after inspection it was the only one that their breeding program, living enviornment & carewas to his standard. Seeing how he keeps and treats the animals in the store, I can see he has high standards. I am so happy with Lily, and am tempted to get her sister. She is the only one left out of the 4 that were there Friday. I got the bun bug.....

Latest posts

Back