Our Member Shye's Nuggles Needs Your Prayers!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hello Chad and:welcome1 to RO,I Love the Avatar!:laugh:

My Mongo has Secert Love affair with your Nuggles but Please don't tell Daisy, She's the jealous type.:growl: :rofl:

OH! We think shye's one Great Bunny Mom and it sounds like You Toohave Fallin for Bunnies as hard as I did.:wink

Hi! shye

HooRay! for Helthy Poops!.......:headflick:That's A great sign, she shouldbe her old self in no time.:woohoo

Now! You Two Must get Some Rest!:bed:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

:shock:So much for the rest.... WE HAVE BABIES!!!! Our foster bun Wee One had her babies! we put in a divider so Peabody would leave her alone and now we will be making cages to get ready for babies after they are weened.:?

:pullhair:

Shye, Nuggles, Nibbles

and all foster buns

p.s.

Nuggles is doing Great!!!!:eats::yawn: good night for now all :thud:

Wow babies!...early little christmas presents ;)

I'm happy to hear that Nuggles is feeling so much better now :)

cheryl

Hi! shye

WE WANT PICTURES of the new babies!:woohoo

So Glad Nuggles is feeling Like her oldself.:great:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"

I will send pics of the new babies as soon as I get to see them, Momma tries to kill me just for cleaning out the litter box!:shock: I dont want to upset her and cause her to harm her babies so all I know is she is much thinner, Peebody was trying to get busy:disgust:, and when I was putting in the divider I saw movement under her basket!!!

Shye, Nuggles, Nibbles

All foster buns!!

New parents!:brownbunny

shye

If you thought yousaw movement in the nestI would somehowcoax her out of the cage with treats and check to see if thereare Kits as you'll need to remove any that may be stillborn(lets Hope Not) but you Should check the nest to be sure,Somehow. Don't worry she won't hurt the babies if you handle them,especially if she's that protective and is takingthat good of care of them.

:goodluck and watch Your Fingers! :roflmao:and We Want Pictures!

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"

:nerves1ok, truth is Im not worried about her hurting the kits.....:sofa:but I know she will try to kill me!:boxing:rip:.........but I will do it after the alarm goes off and the house quiets down again.:nerves1:help

Shye

Do you have any gardening gloves or better yet does Chad have a pair of leather gloves and wear a long sleeve shirt or light jacket and you'll get through it just fine.

Use the gloves just to get her out of the cage, then handle the littles ones with your hands so they canfeel your warmth and not ruff glove.

Have Fun and :goodluckLike I've said before Your a great Bunny Mom, You'll be fine!

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"

Shye,

Ive been gone all week and just got back and saw this thread. Im so sorry you and Chad (by the way, welcome!)had to go through all this!

How is Nuggles doing today?I hope she's still improving.:pray:

-Haley

I just saw this to. Glad she is doing better.

Think i'm coming in a little late on this but thats great to hear shes doing better =)

Latest posts

Back