Our foster bunny is a hero!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we also have 2 cats and 2 quail! And my youngest wants her own rabbit. I guess that's not too bad, LOL!

wow thats amazing! i would deff be keeping him little sweety pie, did u know that when the blood sugar level drops apparently people seem to smell *sweet* perhaps he may have smelt the sweet smell and knew something wasnt right, after all they do have very sensitive noses :bunnynurse: <--- rescue bun xx

Wow! That is an amzing story! I can't imagine that, definitely sounds like a keeper to me!

That is incredible! I'm glad you are keeping him. I agree with one of the other comments that he should get free roam of her bedroom (a baby gate across the door would keep him in) so he can be close at hand. Great story!

Wow wow wow! Haha, no way I'd be letting that bunny go anywhere if that happened, even if he didn't carry on doing it every time.

Well, he really is inconsistent but we are keeping him anyway. :) He is such a fun bun and makes us laugh!

Latest posts

Back