Our Bunny story

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when do I get them?

You can have them.... except the name one :)

Luna.jpg

You are mean.

I am a cruel guy:biggrin2:

Several folks have asked me to provide some details on our bunny gang so I have put together in little summary of our very diversified group who keeps me very busy. I do not know if anyone out there have 10 bunnies that actually live in your own living space and in your face 24/7. It does provide me with lots of vacuuming and cleaning :pI monitor litter and water seerval timesa dayto make sure everyone is ok.

The tale of the 10 cotton tails:

#1 Tonks,

Tonks is the first rabbit that we ever had. He was purchased back in July of 2004. He looks just like a wild rabbit .He is a healthy bunny with an attitude and loves attention more than everything else. He also enjoys watching TV and he will thump if you block his view. Back in October 2004 we almost lost him to GI. Fortunately he pulled through.

#2 Snuffles:

Snuffles is a Polish dwarf doe that we purchased back in December of 2004. She has been a daddy’s girl from the time that we got her. She loves to play with her huge toy ball and to do an obstacle course around our dining room table and chairs. She also enjoys sitting on her lookout perch in her cage and keeping an eye out on what is going on.

#3 Moony:

Moony is a Mini lop / Holland Lop mix who we purchased back in March of 2005. He is a very gentle bunny who loves attention and eating.

Moony enjoys a good run and relaxing on his lookout perch. He is very gentle and affectionate.

#4 Prongs:

Prongs is a small Netherland Dwarf/ Himalayan mix. Who we got back in June of 2005 He is a high energy little guy who loves to run and play. He is a really good appetite and loves lots of attention

#5 Gandalfia

Gandalfia is a Chinchilla rabbit that we rescued from a shelter back in July 2005. She is a very gentle older girl loves running free. She likes to be around people. She will follow us around all day if she had the chance. We were so happy to give this sweet girl a home.

#6 Remus

Remus is our first pure blood show quality Holland Lop who we purchased back in August of 2005. He is an absolutely amazing little guy. He loves attention and loves to play. Give him a paper bag and he will play with it for hours. He has a good appetite and loves to relax on his perch. We really need to take this little guy to a show.

#7 Max

Max is our second pure blood show quality bunny who we got in October of 2005. He is an otter back Netherland dwarf and is an amazing specimen of a rabbit.. He is little on the timid side so we have been trying to give him more attention which has been helping. He loves to run free and to stretch out on his lookout perch. He is also a very vocal little guy. He comes from a line a champs and we really need to show him.

#8 Caspian

Caspian is our third pure blood bunny who we got in July of 2006. Prior to his life with us Caspian was one of the Telus bunnies who appeared on TV, on bill boards, and in magazines. Caspian is a friendly high energy Netherland dwarf. Who has a wonderful personality.

He loves attention and loves to play. He has quite the appetite.

#9 Amelia

Amelia is a Holland Lop doe that we purchased in October of 2006. She probably has the best personality of all our bunnies and thinks that Jeannette is her mother. She loves to play and to get lots of attention. She also has a massive appetite.

#10 Luna

Luna is a Sable point Holland Lop doe that we purchased in August 2007.. She is our 4[suP]th[/suP] pure blood and is an amazing little girl. While we have only had her for 4 days she is already litter trained and drinking from a bottle. She loves to play and eat. We really need to show her

as her parents were champs.

#11 ???? You never know :biggrin2:

Love the little story. Hehe I have told people how I know someone who owns one of the Telus buns.

:biggrin2:So pretty.

My God you have beautiful Bunnies, I forget are any of them bonded?Do you have any trios bonded?

Susan:bambiandthumper

PS

Which one is the Telus Bunny?

SOOOSKA wrote:
My God you have beautiful Bunnies, I forget are any of them bonded?Do you have any trios bonded?

She's asking because she wants to know which ones to grab when she comes to bunnynap them ;)

Glad to see you around CrazyMike! I always enjoy looking at all the gorgeous pics of your crew. I think Tonks is my favorite (and I love her name).

TONKS32.JPG

Beautiful!

Hi Haley, poor Tonks has a complex as were told when we bought him that he was a she but that all changed in a few months :pHe has such an attitude :)

Hi Sooska, you need to come by for a visit sometime :) Caspian is the Telex bunny. He is one of the troublesome triplets.

and yes all the bunnies are all bonded..................... To me :bunny18

I need to work on getting some of them bonded.

Mike is going to bond them to send them to me.

Oh my goodness... I can't pick just one that I want, I WANT THEM ALL! :inlove:

:duel:nonono::ph34r2

That may work. 6 months each?

CrazyMike40 wrote:
What about a time share program :)

Latest posts

Back