Our bunny, Snickers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bamabunny

Reaction score
Hello!

My girlfriend and I are proud 'parents' of our new Holland Lop, Snickers. He is a 2 month old buck who has warmed up to his new home very rapidly. Snickers was purchased from a breeder, and is the son of mom "skittles" and dad "Mr. Goodbar" (i'm not kidding!).

Snickers was very skiddish initially, but through very careful interaction and gradual steps taken to earn his trust, he now allows us to pick him up and play with him.

Here are some pictures of Snickers we took last night while he was chilling in his freshly-cleaned cage. Notice how one ear has lopped, and the other is still standing. We consider him to be "in transition" :)

*Snickers wondering what the large silver object is that's in my hand*

DSCN2547.jpg

*Snickers enjoying a good scratch near the ears. This usually turns him into putty*

DSCN2548.jpg

*Snickers doing what he does best, munching*

DSCN2549.jpg

What a cutie and his name is very appropriate! I think my favorite type of ear is half-lopped (or "helicopter"), since it is so expressive and funny. Muffin is the same way. She can put her ears up in a full V-shape (not as high as an uppy-eared bunny) when she's alarmed, put them down and tilt forward, tilt back, one at a time, etc. It's so entertaining to watch her move her ears around like that. Congrats on the new addition and welcome!

welcome.

the school computer does not let me see the pics>:grumpy:

but he sounds lovely from every one else.:biggrin2:

Thanks! We seem to think so. Someone even told us he was almost too cute to look at;) He is so much fun to play with! This is our first Holland Lop, and we are enjoying every minute of it!:)

Thanks for the warm welcome! Snickers says thank you as well!

DSCN2573.jpg

DSCN2571.jpg

DSCN2576.jpg

DSCN2552.jpg

Time to rest after a long day of play!!!

Latest posts

Back