Our Angel Meadow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy B

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to a horriable situation with my precious baby girl Meadow.She has babies on monday we were not prepared for this as she was a rescue :(.She had bloat..Not sure why as all the foods i was giving her were just for bunnies...pellets and hay(NO TREATS OR HUMAN FOOD)

We never had a chance to make it to the vet this happened so quickly.

She has now passed on and has left me determined to have her babies survive.:pink iris:

Meadow.jpg

Oh, no!!!!!!!!! Oh, I am so so sorry! I will be praying that you can save her kits! Pardon me for saying this at this time but you might need to consult your bunny vet about a necropsy &/or his/her advice since Meadow just had her babies on Monday. Bunny hugs to you & Meadow's kits. Please keep us updated.

Once again, I'm so sorry to hear of Meadow passing. As I mentioned before, Girl, Chico and Chica's mom died with 2 of her kits so I know how you feel. Meadow was beautiful. I hope at least one of her kits looks like her so you will have a baby to remember her by. You and the kits are in my thoughts and every time I saw one of your posts she reminded me of my rescue Lady, but at least you gave her a good end of life and she and the kits are with someone that cared about them and you gave her love that other's couldn't and didn't.

Hang in there,
Vanessa

I am so very sorry for your loss. It is always hard to loose a fur baby but when it happens so suddenly....hugs to you and your family. I am sending positive thoughts for her kits and keeping my fingers crossed for them.

So sorry to hear of your loss of this sweet little girl. It's been a rough month for us too. Binky free little girl.

My condolences to you and yours on your lil Binky :(
Meadow passed and her babies did too...Lil Hope died this morning the last of her littermates@6:47 am this morning...Sad day :in tears:

Back