Ouija Board(Wigi Board)?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paranormal Activity was not a documentary, it was a movie, with actors and etc. It is not real, it is exactly what it was supposed to be: a horror movie. A really creepy good one, but just a movie. Says so at the end.

And i agree with you Ren, a ouija board is just a toy. too much proof against it for it to be any tool to talk to ghosts and such.

Now when it comes to spirits and ghosts for me, that gets a little more questionable. Im leaving my mind open for now.

I've always believed that Ouija boards were a possible gateway for bad spirits to get through to this world and part believe some of the accounts of bad things happening after people have used them.

However, a couple of years after my Mum died, not being in "a good place" I decided to try and see what allthe fuss was about. It wasn't a board I used, simply a piece of note paper with letters of the alphabet and the words "Yes" and "No" written on them.

I asked silently "What will my A-Level grades be?" It was odd to feel my fingers being pushed (that was my perceptionas I wasn't deliberately moving them). The board seemed to spell out "CIN" which made no sense to me. That August I got my A-Level grades; a C and an N.

*Since then I've found a safer way to explore the idea of a spirit world- at my local spiritualist church.

Oh Paranormal Activity. *rolls eyes* I remember getting so psyched for that and being so utterly and severely disappointed. It was funny though, I did NOT expect that! The couple's banter made me laugh out loud several times.

It's just like with The Strangers... They said it's inspired by real events. Wanna know what the real event was??? A person came to the guy's house late one night asking for someone who didn't live there. .... That's it. So I am always extremely skeptical when it says "based on" or "Inspired by".

.... I wish there was a way to really KNOW about the supernatural stuff... There are many people with experiences but many things can be explained logically. But some just can't. I wish there was a way to really KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The only contact I've had with anything like a Ouija Board, was the racehorse Ouija Board. Never heard of this, but by the sounds of it, i'm not ever going to touch one

NorthernAutumn wrote:
I truly believe that when you open yourself to all and any spirits, you`re looking for trouble.
I agree! I don't even like to think that there could be spirits in my house because I think that will make them come!I have never seen a spirit butI have seen enough shows to know they are real.

SunnyCait wrote:
Oh Paranormal Activity. *rolls eyes* I remember getting so psyched for that and being so utterly and severely disappointed.
Same here! I wanted too see it so bad, I rented it last weekend and since I thougt it was going to be the scariest movie I had ever seen I watched it during the daytime. It didn't even scare me at all! And it was such bad acting!

Latest posts

Back