Ouch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trailsend

Reaction score
Well I've really done it now. While rushing with Kevin to the barn yesterday to check something, I ran out in my flip flops because I had been working in the house. We rushed out and I never changed... So outside Kevins workshop door, I managed to run into a huge piece of wood with a pointy end... it bounched off and a minute later I realized my foot hurt pretty bad... so I looked and there was a piece of wood sticking out of my foot - and after being pulled out by Kevin, an inch of it went into my foot between my toes. OUCH. We cleaned it good and covered it up and for a few hours it barely hurt at all... by 11 PM it was throbbing like crazy and this morning I am dragging my entire foot around because I can't walk on it. and it I am amazed at how much it is hurting. It looks good, not infected so far.

I'm alone today, Kevin has gone to the city.... it should be interesting getting my chores done! From now on, I'm wearing steel toed boots everywhere! LOL

OUCH DOUBLE OUCH

I have some advice!

:biggrin2:Look where your going:biggrin2:

LOL Jokes - accidents happen

That sounded really painful, Hope it gets better, - and hey what are you doing chores for?

You have hurt you foot. Tell Kevin that you were in too much pain. Well its true!

Hope it feels better soon.

xxx :)

All I can say is ouch, ouch, ouch! That must've hurt like a...:censored2:!

I hope your foot gets to feeling better really soon. Be sure to keep it up and rest it today. And even though it doesn't look infected, cleaning it out with hydrogen peroxide and then putting some neosporin on it along with a bandage should help.

Take care and feel better!

Ouch! I hope you don't have any wood splinters in it. Keep a close eye for signs of infection.

Latest posts

Back