Ottawa Area?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
Where were moving, only Sparky was accepted as a pet (our dog). we're going to bring Babii anyways, and make sure we keep her area decent so nothing can be noted.
Anyways, if the landlord ever has to come over, for repair or anything (my mom and her have become somewhat good friends, and my mom plans to invite her for dinner). I was looking to see if anyone in the Ottawa area would be able to 'Babysit'.
You'd have to have your own cage, because her's is way to big to fit in my moms car (but i'd transport her with a car carrier)
She's not really friendly with other animals, so she'd have to stay alone.
I'm too scared to put this on Kijiji because the non-rabbit savvy people. Although Babii is very easy to take care of, she's old, and I don't want anything happening to her (them scaring her.. ect) while with a non-bun-slave.
Anyone want to bunnysit?
(please don't sit on her.. :p)
:p

could you put her in the closet? slightly cruel maybe but they do like darkness, maybe leave the door open a crack for air depending on how big/where your closet is, but if you put the rabbit in your closet in your bedroom there would be no reason the landlord would want in your closet :p just an idea :p

I once took the doora off my closet and put her cage in there, but this one is too oddly shaped to fit it
I goes like

___---\

and on the left, it's not deep enough, but it's long enough, and in the middle where it's deep enough, it's not long enough because the slant

I was thinking of sticking some extra ceramic tile we have (like 3 boxes left after doing this kitchen, lol) with some grout onto a wood sheet, and put it down on the floor ontop of a thick wool blanket (so the neighbor under cant hear, it's warm, and doesn't damage the floors and letting her loose in there, and put nic panels in the front so she cant get out.

But it'll take time to get all that done, because a few feet above that, I want to put a shelf, so I can still hand clothes, and if it falls off the hanger, it wont fall into her space, and her eat it up.

I was going to get my friend to watch her, she offered, and she used to have two bunnies. But her house is REALLY busy, theres always people (aside from household) around, including many children (my friends mom babysits the grandchildren) and Babii doesn't handle little kids easily, since they are the kind to taunt (her last bun died after being alone with them 'watching a movie').

So i'd rather hide her in the bathtube (no, thats not an actual option haha)
I can just imagine her going to the bathroom, and hearing Babii run around... oh my :laugh:

Honestly she has no business in your room and I doubt she'll ask.

I don't like ANYBODY in my bedroom, when we had ferrets we always put them in our room when the landlord came over.

Latest posts

Back