Other Pets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
petkeeper_jr wrote:
yesterday we got rid of the mice and one rat.

Why? Rats are social animals and thrive on another rat compainion.

Was there a fight? If so, you could have done "rat rebonding".

If the rattie was rehome for really no apparent reason....then your other rat is likely to die of heart break.

:?

5 rabbits- Mocha, Loki, Fey, Sprite, and Oberon

Two cats- Eve and Lilly, their first Gotcha Day is coming up fast!

Two freshwater tropical tanks with a whole bunch of fish. 10 gallon and 29 gallon.

I'm full up, no more animals until we get a bigger house!

I've got

1 bun - Hope :( god that hurt typing that.
2 cats - Keyra and Casey
1 dog - Benn
5 guinea pigs - Poppy, Kimmi, Hazel, Bailey and Ginger
2 hammies - Honey and Willow

2 kids who are 7 and 10 and one husband! :)

OK I have.............

3 Dogs

Tobi (Pug)

Max (Boxer)

FizzGigg (Bichin Frise)

4 Fire Belly Toads (none have names as I can't tell them apart LOL)

1 White Knee Trantula (I't my fiances)

& 15 Bunnies

Lucky, Rainbow, Akemi, Barbados, Emma, Sabe, Star, Aurora, Commett,Triton and the4 kits

undergunfire I got rid of her because my other one did not like her at all and I guess she was just alone for too long. I had her for about 2 months alone and decided I would get her a friend. But it didn't work out! I pay lots of atention to my other one though!

I have

2 dogs

10 cats plus a foster cat and her 4 kittens

3 rats

4 rabbits

and 2 fish

My son wants a goat, but he hasn't talked his dad into that yet!

CheyAutRanch wrote:
I have a lot of critters. Hubby and I do NOT want kids, our pets are our kids :)

Other than the buns, we have...

8 dogs (Alaskan Malamute, Malamute/Husky, Mini Aussie, 2 sisters that are 1/2 Leonberger 1/4 newfie and 1/4 pyrenean mastiff, sharpei/pit, crazy terrier mutt, and chow/sharpei) (butthe lastshould be going to her new home next month or so.. I've fostered her for over 2 years!)

12 cats (all adopted from pounds or rescued off the streets)

besides those, I am fostering a momma cat and her 6 kittens who turn 4 weeks this Sunday

2 lizards (leopard geckos)

3 fish (2 silver tipped sharks (which are really a catfish) and a large pleco)

6 goats (5 are Nigerian Dwarves, one is a 2nd gen Mini Oberhasli)

2 miniature donkeys

10 miniature horses

2 ponies (a POA and a grade pinto)

6 full size horses (2 thoroughbreds, a bs paint, grade buckskin, rocky mountain, and a Friesian)

Gosh I hope I didn't forget anyone... ;)

Jessi
I used to have 33 pets and I was the pet person at school because most of the people only had like 1-5 pets. So everybody wanted to come over tomy house and still do!! Now I only have 24 pets but I am getting another ferret so I will have 25!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petkeeper_jr wrote:

I used to have 33 pets and I was the pet person at school because most of the people only had like 1-5 pets. So everybody wanted to come over tomy house and still do!! Now I only have 24 pets but I am getting another ferret so I will have 25!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, people at work ask when I'm opening up the petting zoo :) They say I need to have a day when they can all bring their kids. Congrats on the new ferret! i'd love to see pics! I think ferrets are adorable! I was surprised that hubby thought so, too! We saw one the other day at Petco (I normally never shop there but needed crickets and Petsmart was out) and I was so tempted to bring one home... but somehow I managed not to :)

Well, we added another mini horse to our herd! Might pick him up today... my petsitter got him back in the first of April as a companion to her horse and for her kids. Well, her horse doesn't care for him, and the kids have no interest, so she asked if I would take him... Hubby's driving horse is 23, so this might be his replacement. Or if he doesn't click with us, she wants me to give him to a friend who will give him a good home. So we decided to give it a go! :) He's such a pretty boy... chestnut pinto with a blue eye... I"m so excited, just had to share :)

Jessi

CheyAutRanch wrote:

Well, we added another mini horse to our herd! Might pick him up today... my petsitter got him back in the first of April as a companion to her horse and for her kids. Well, her horse doesn't care for him, and the kids have no interest, so she asked if I would take him... Hubby's driving horse is 23, so this might be his replacement. Or if he doesn't click with us, she wants me to give him to a friend who will give him a good home. So we decided to give it a go! :) He's such a pretty boy... chestnut pinto with a blue eye... I"m so excited, just had to share :)

Jessi
He sounds like such a doll! Pictures?;)

I am LOVING this thread! Great idea, petkeeper_jr.

CheyAutRanch wrote:
petkeeper_jr wrote:

Haha, people at work ask when I'm opening up the petting zoo :)
We share our home with 10 cats (was 11 until Tiggy crossed the bridge back in April) and 3 Holland Lops. So many people are incredulous when I tell them that we've got 13 animals in our 3 bedroom ranch home...and they're all inside animals.

All of you with multiple pets are making me feel so much more normal.

Oh...and our pets names...

cats: Rascal, Archie, Tucker, Miss Nellie, Louise, Angel, Koko, Yum Yum, Halupki, & Noreaster (aka Nora)

rabbits: Gingivere, Emmaline, & Pipkin

already crossed the bridge: cats Rebound, Sunkist, & Tigger and bunny Stewart

Mary Ellen

Aww cute! You can definetly see the collie in her!

I have:

1 Border Collie

2 Guinea Pigs

2 Rabbits

1 Budgie

1 Pony

polly wrote:
I have 12 rabbits

and

1 dog Suzi who is the biggest softie around she is a mongrel a mix with a lab and a collie mainly can't find another dog as fast as her lol and she is so clever she goes to work with Bruce and guards his works van, Always placid unless you try to get in the van and you aren't Bruce me or John lol

Image.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:

He sounds like such a doll! Pictures?;)

Yup. Not the best, this is what she sent me in email. We're hopefully picking him up tomarrow, but if not it will be Friday, and I can get better pics.. minis always look funny unless you squat/sit down at their level ;)

tucker4.jpg

tucker2.jpg

yomo143 i was a groomer and i absolutely loved to groom and put the pattern on shnauzer , and i love the silver and black. she is a very pretty :D

Latest posts

Back