Other Pets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petkeeper_jr

Reaction score
Hey everyone I was just wondering what other pets you guys have I will start.

I have

1 fish

6 dogs

5 cats

4 bunnies

4 mice

2 rats

2 soon to be 3 ferrets

I think that is all if I remember anything else I will post it!

A total of 24 and once we get the new ferretwe will have 25 pets!

wow 24 :shock: ha i think i am busy,lol

i have

3 dogs

3 cats

1 bearded dragon

1 bunny

and 1-2 soon to be foster guinea pigs

so i have 9 possibly 10 animals

oh i almost forgot i also have

3 boys (8 1/2, 3, 1 1/2)

and the worst and messiest of all.............................drum roll please

MY HUSBAND :shock: :biggrin2:.

I only have with me right now:

Marlin - my bunny :shock:.

Being fostered by TinysMom as I went through a rough time not to long ago:

Mallory - bunny.
Madilyn - bunny.
Morgan - bunny.
Mace - guinea piggie.
Merlin - guinea piggie.

I am going nuts with only one animal to give my attention to :(. I miss ratties in my life, so much, but now is not a time where I can afford their never ending vet bills.

I might start up a little fish tank :).

I have two 11 year old golden retriever sisters, my babies, Missy & Shadow.

2 bunnies: Fiona & Timmy

a 20 gallon freshwater fish tank

1 brother ;)

One bunny (Pebbles)

4y6wrkp.jpg

One dog (Desmond)

67slzpg.jpg

Rainbows! :)

2 chinchillas - buster and pikachu

2 ferrets - hoodini and q-tip

2 hamsters - bonnie and clyde

2 rats - lucy and ethel

5 guinea pigs - sparticus, cinnamon, nutmeg, and a boy and girl baby i have yet to name

saltwater aquarium

22 rabbits

My 2 year old daughter

my 8 month old son

and my husband.....which i also think is the messiest one out of them all. haha

I have 12 rabbits

and

1 dog Suzi who is the biggest softie around she is a mongrel a mix with a lab and a collie mainly can't find another dog as fast as her lol and she is so clever she goes to work with Bruce and guards his works van, Always placid unless you try to get in the van and you aren't Bruce me or John lol

Image.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

I have a lot of critters. Hubby and I do NOT want kids, our pets are our kids :)

Other than the buns, we have...

8 dogs (Alaskan Malamute, Malamute/Husky, Mini Aussie, 2 sisters that are 1/2 Leonberger 1/4 newfie and 1/4 pyrenean mastiff, sharpei/pit, crazy terrier mutt, and chow/sharpei) (butthe lastshould be going to her new home next month or so.. I've fostered her for over 2 years!)

12 cats (all adopted from pounds or rescued off the streets)

besides those, I am fostering a momma cat and her 6 kittens who turn 4 weeks this Sunday

2 lizards (leopard geckos)

3 fish (2 silver tipped sharks (which are really a catfish) and a large pleco)

6 goats (5 are Nigerian Dwarves, one is a 2nd gen Mini Oberhasli)

2 miniature donkeys

10 miniature horses

2 ponies (a POA and a grade pinto)

6 full size horses (2 thoroughbreds, a bs paint, grade buckskin, rocky mountain, and a Friesian)

Gosh I hope I didn't forget anyone... ;)

Jessi

undergunfire wrote:

We will be putting our house up for sale sometime this year, when it sells, would you possibly want our 25 gallon with our 3 fish? You sure dont' have to answer now, and you can say yes or maybe and then when the time comes you can change your mind, I won't think bad if you do ;) But I just thought you'd be a good possibility, so thought I'd ask :) I love my fishies, but they're the only critters we won't be taking with us. I just don't htink the tank would survive such a trip (to Ky) and I'm not sure the fish would, so I'm trying to find them a new home. Will manage to take them SOMEHOW if we don't find anyone, but I think it would be better for them if we did... Oh, the tank has a stand, too. No charge for anything, just want fishies to have a good place :)

Jessi

CheyAutRanch wrote:
undergunfire wrote:

We will be putting our house up for sale sometime this year, when it sells, would you possibly want our 25 gallon with our 3 fish? You sure dont' have to answer now, and you can say yes or maybe and then when the time comes you can change your mind, I won't think bad if you do ;) But I just thought you'd be a good possibility, so thought I'd ask :) I love my fishies, but they're the only critters we won't be taking with us. I just don't htink the tank would survive such a trip (to Ky) and I'm not sure the fish would, so I'm trying to find them a new home. Will manage to take them SOMEHOW if we don't find anyone, but I think it would be better for them if we did... Oh, the tank has a stand, too. No charge for anything, just want fishies to have a good place :)

Jessi

WOW :shock:! I will talk with my fiance! That would be great! I didn't want to have to go to the pet store to buy fishies...I was going to post on Criagslist when the time came for fishies people no longer wanted or had too many of:p.

Do you have pictures of the tank and the fishies?

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Chickenlittle586 wrote:
Good lord you have a lot ofcritters CheyAutRanch. I'm sooooooo jealous of you! How do you afford them all? You're so lucky.
It's a LOT of work and a LOT more money, but it's what makes me happy :) Let's just say, 90% or more of my pay is for them! I don't buy stuff for myself much, I'd rather spend my money on my critters :) I get excited if I get gift cards to the feed store or Petsmart so that I can go buy stuff for them! :) I got one for my bday (which is today) to Petco (I don't shop there, but since I got the card...) and I plan to use it on bunny and kitty toys :) That's better than a gift for me, anyday :)

Jessi

undergunfire wrote:

WOW :shock:! I will talk with my fiance! That would be great! I didn't want to have to go to the pet store to buy fishies...I was going to post on Criagslist when the time came for fishies people no longer wanted or had too many of:p.

Do you have pictures of the tank and the fishies?

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I'll try to get some this week, they never turn out right due to flash, or they are blurry if I dont' use the flash... but I"ll try to get lots of light in the house and take some.

Here's what the "sharks" look like:
Colombian_Shark.jpg

I think mine about 7" or so?

And a pleco that's the same size. Hopefully I"ll get decentpics this week...

Jessi

I have...

47 chickens

5 goldfish

4 bunnies

2 cats

1 goose

1 guinea pig

1 cockatiel

....And a partridge in a pear tree! (just kidding)

Once you add them all up, I have a total of 61 pets!

I have:

Daisy, 13 yr old Australian Cattle Dog
Yannik, 14 month old Australian Cattle Dog x Mutt
Missy, 4-5 year old cat
Kagome, 2 year old cat
Ookpik, 16 month old Mini Lop
Rocky, 1 year old Hedgehog
Totoro, Syrian Hamster
Dorie, Dot, Jacob & Sammi, Goldfish
Scoot & Scat, Chinese Algae Eaters
Tiny Tim, Betta

I was going to add a pic of everyone, but photobucket is not co-operating! :X