OT ... well sort of..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
I had lived in Canada all of my life, until 4months ago when I moved to Indiana. You see my husband is aUS citizen and is dying from Cardiomyopathy. It is one of those thingsthat you know it will happen it is just a question of when.FYI, he is only 40! We were very surprised that he has lived3 years since this has all happened. Most of the cases priorand since his diagnosis have not lived past the diagnosis. Wehave been lucky so far.

The posts of today, the deaths are horrid. I am in tears because it just brings me closer to reality.

The best thing about a board like this is it's people. Youare kind, caring, loving souls. I have never known peoplelike you. You are truly blessed in your lives!Remember that if you touch one person in your life, and tell one personin your life that you love them it will trickle down. Sort oflike the movie Pay it forward.

So now I am telling you all how I feel about you, and you in turn willdo the same with someone else. Life is too short, to worryabout pettiness.

The losses we have experienced yesterday, today and tomorrow, are hardto deal with and/or understand. It never makes any sense, norwill it. I hope and pray that life will go on, because thememories we have in our hearts is what will get us through.

Sorry for the ramblings, I just needed to vent a little. Ifeel everyones pain deeply and I just wanted you all to know that.

Forever and Always

Susan

Sorry to hear about your husband...that must behorrible to deal with.. :( :( Thanks for taking the time topost this message....we all need to hear the good things in life...andthis has been a rough day, great timing on the message!!!

Sneind good vibes and thoughts your and hubby's way!

I agree with Laura, That was Beautiful.

I feel for you and your Husband !!

I don't know what I would of done on my down days without this forum.

I send you and your husband lots of bunny kisses and cuddles from Loppy, Loopy, Poppy and Big Mama :love::rose:

This is what makes this site so special and whyi stay 'everyone feels every one elses pain and sadness and happynessand takes it on board as if their own'i class it as a gift :angel:

Prayers and good thought be with you and your husband.

And as for what you said....that's what makes bunniehuggers the bestest people!!

~Jim

That was very touching, there is a lot ofsadness in the board lately. My prayers to you and your husband, Buck,lost bunnies and their families, and anyone else experiencing sadnessin their life. Just remember there are always good things out therewaiting for us to counter the bad.

That was so touching. This forum isreally like a family. The people here arewonderful. It's a sad time here right now, but I find thepeople here to be so comforting.

I feel for you and your family. My father died 5 1/2 yearsago following an extended illness, it was so hard, just waiting forsomething to happen. I've often wondered if it's harder tolose someone unexpectedly or after a long illness. I'veexperienced both, and I honestly don't know. I will pray foryour family and especially your husband.

Jen

I am so sorry to hear about your husband'sillness - how awful for you all. You are right about the Forum beinglike a family. We have had our ups and downs, but are stronger becauseof it. Know that we are here for you. -Jan

I'm so sorry to hear about your husbandsillness. I know how it feels- except my husband will only end updisabled. Either way, it can be hard and frustrating to deal with. Mythoughts are with you.

Susan, you are a good person. Yourpost made me reflect and I called a friend that hasn't spoken to me fora while.

Thinking of you and your husband. Hugs and kisses to you both!

Love, Kristina

Oh, Susan!

Laura is absolutely right, "That was beautiful". I've read this postseveral times; I don't know why I do cause it always makes me cry.

I guess you post serves to remind me that I need to appreciate the hereand now and be thankful for what I have, rather than all that I havelost (or never had!).

Thank you for reminding us all just how precious life is.

My thoughts and sentiments will continue to be with you and your husband!

Thank you so much for your prayers and warm thoughts. In a time of so much grief they are greatly appreciated!

Forever and Always

Susan

Back