OT Late Xmas Present

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
OMG, Guess what I bought!!! I bought myself acar.
smile-huge%20smile.gif
My first car. I just started seriously looking a few weeks ago andfinally found my car. It's a '91 Pontiac Sunbird. It's white, but it'scute (Uggg, I hate white cars). It's got a little bit of rust on thebottom but nothing serious. (Stupid Iowa covers the roads in salt inthe winter and it really ruins cars.) It's got 106k miles on it. Itruns great, may need a little work here and there, but should work goodfor a long time. Only cost me $500 bucks. I'd say I got a good deal.

I'll post pics in the morrow when it's bright out.
smile-huge%20smile.gif

-Madelon

Oh yea, his name is Armondo. :D

Our daughter has a93 or 94 Sunbird and it has been a really good car. You did good! Wehaven't had any significant problems with it. It's been dependable andshe's liked it.A lot of her friends think it's sporty lookingtoo!

Raspberry

I have owned 2 of these cars. Pontiacsare great! and those cars last FOREVER! My last one we soldto my dad for a cheap extra car for him to take into thecity. It ran and ran, then he sold it to another family, andit's still on the road! I think it's a 1984! LOL!

Congrats!

YOU BET WE COVER OUR ROADS WITH SALT! YEAHHHHH!lol (my dad does snow removal and we have tons of salt around here.(litterally about three tons of salt in sand out back lol)Sigghhhh lol with that said congrads on your new car! looks very nice!Drive safely and wait for the plows to salt and sand the roads beforeyou go out when it is slippery, a little of rust is worth it. LOL.

Dont let murphy see that bear unbuckled or else he may think he can getbuy with that sigghhhh you know those bunnies now a days.

Latest posts

Back