OT I'm sick =(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*nepo*

Reaction score
I have a cold:(. I waswondering if Nepo could catch it from me? I give him a lot of kisses.And he likes to lick my face:p. Should I stop this until I get better.And can bunnies sense you're sick? My dad was sick once and Nepo lickedhim alot, but maybe it was a coincidence, he still does it and my dadis better.

Rabbits are not know to contract rhino (cold)viruses from humans, however, they can contract other fluviruses. Better safe than sorry -- keep your hands washed,don't kiss bunny or sneeze in bunny's face. Humans can alsocontract viruses from their rabbits, so always wash hands afterhandling a sick rabbit.

Pam

Lots of sleep and plenty of fluids.

Hope today's better than yesterday.

:)

-Carolyn

Actually Carolyn, itsgetting worse :(because it just started on Thursday night.Hopefully I will start to get better. It is really bad having a cold,my mouth tastes icky. Thanks guys:D.

Nepo, I don't know where you live, but here, wehave walking pneumonia going around. My son has it, I have itand my daughter has it. (it's contagious) be sure to get to adoc if you don't get better.

The worst part is the headache and just being so tired!

Anyhow, I sure hope you feel better soon. I hate being sick!!!!

Sure hope you start feeling better! I am rightthere with you. I have had a cold for the past couple weeks - ended upgoing to the doctor and he told me it was from the climate change ofmoving from Michigan (where it gets cold and stays cold) to Arkansas(where it gets cold, then warm, then cold.. and does that all winter).He told me I would be sick for the first year or two. :XButas soon as I got some antibiotics in my I started feeling better, Isuggest you do the same :p.

~Nichole

Bo I live in Florida. Idon't have a headache so maybe its just a normal cold. I have tobreathe through my mouth:X. Nichole I'm taking tylenol right now forday and night I started this morning and haven't taken one ever since,but I'll take one for night soon.

Sometimes I feel like I'mmiserable and sometimes I feel a little good. But I hate it:(. Myfamily is coming tomorrow so maybe I'll forget about the cold and feelbetter. Today it got 60 degrees F. And also today we put lights on thehouse for christmas and a little tree. Again thankseveryone:)

*nepo* wrote:
Bo I live in Florida. I don't have aheadache so maybe its just a normal cold. I have to breathe through mymouth:X. Nichole I'm taking tylenol right now for day and night Istarted this morning and haven't taken one ever since, but I'll takeone for night soon.
ugh, I hatethat!Sure hope you feel better soon!

My left ear is starting tohurt:X. At least it isn't anything serious that can't go away:). Ilearned in science class that virus fighting cells(I don't know whatthey're called)learn to recognize viruses so you don't get the sameones (kind of like a vaccine), so there are a lot of types of colds. Idon't know why I told you that:p. Today I woke up at 8 am. and I wentto bed yesterday at 11. I slept the same number of hours that I alwaysdo on weekdays to go to school. I don't know why I complain onweekdays, and not on weekends. Maybe I woke up kind of early today(forme) because I couldn't sleep because of my cold:X.

I'm glad your don't have a scratchythroat anymore:)I just hate it when your throat gets allscratchy and you start coughing...and then you can't stopcoughing...and your eyes get all watery and everybody asks you if yourok or not! I HATE THAT! Stuffy noses are annoying too...but not as badas scratchy throats:pHope you get all better soon.:)

Cassandra

I'm doing better now, Ithink my cold is going away:). When I usually have colds they last5 or a week, this one might last 3 days only:). Right nowthere is a party at my house and everyone is a little drunk, they arelooking at old pictures. Nepo has been in fantasyland, he(I'm not sureis Ishould believe he is a she)hasbeen out of his cage for almost the whole day right know he is layingbehind a sofa:p. I didn't want to put him in his cage so I brought outhis food and filled a bowl with water and I put it on the floor, and heate it and then kept living in paradise. A lot of people that are hereare in love with him, he bit a person because they touched him on histhroat he doesn't like that, but he has been really friendly and nice.I printed out a picture of a ferret to show my aunt(she is the mostinterested in nepo) and then I showed it to Nepo and he started lickingit. Any ways thanks for everything you've said, that was maybe whatcaused my early recovery:p.

Latest posts

Back