OT Good News

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
Well, I've got some good news for once.
I got a raise today at work. 25 cents. My boss says I'm doing great andthat I'm his best worker (of course :) ) He says that if I keep it up,by September I can be a shift manager (you have to be 16).
AND
Today I got a $25 cash bonus. I won a contest at work. Whoever gets a100% on the weekly mystery shopper phone call first gets a bonus. And Iwon.

Just thought I would share :)

To those of you that dont know, I work at Pizza Hut.

-Madelon

Congratulations on a job welldone! :) It is most certainly an honor tobe recognized for your hard work.

Pam

Thats good news. Hard work pays off. Iknow this is off topic of this but fast food still. Tylerloves Mcdonalds breakfasts. Sausage and eggs. Guess i dont cook themright. Well anyways they tore down the oldest we had in ourcity. I guess they are going to rebuild anotherbuilding. We have went past this 3 or 4 times in a coupledays and everytime. Tyler grasps for air and covers his mouth. Like howam i going to live without my sausage and eggs. Its so cute!!Its not even the mcdonalds we visit on a reg basis but he see's thearches and the down building and gets upset. Poor baby.

Cristy

That's wonderful, Madelon!!! It's wonderful whenhard working employees get the recognition that they deserve! I'm surethat you are worth ever penny of that raise (plus even more $$ thenthat!) and it's great that you got the $25 bonus, too! You deserve aHUGE pat on the back!!!

Annie

mygrl2k3 wrote:
Thats good news. Hard work pays off. I know thisis off topic of this but fast food still. Tyler lovesMcdonalds breakfasts. Sausage and eggs. Guess i dont cook them right.Well anyways they tore down the oldest we had in our city. Iguess they are going to rebuild another building. We havewent past this 3 or 4 times in a couple days and everytime. Tylergrasps for air and covers his mouth. Like how am i going to livewithout my sausage and eggs. Its so cute!! Its not even themcdonalds we visit on a reg basis but he see's the arches and the downbuilding and gets upset. Poor baby.

Cristy
There is a city nearby that I don't visit all that often. However, weeat at one McDonald's on the main drag one time. Well, one time I droveby and looked that McDonald's sigh and it said "Closed for Remodeling".I look up closer and there is NO building! They sure did someremodeling. Well, I went back a few days ago and checked out the newmcdonalds. WOW! Its the neatest McDonald's I ever seem! Itactually has a 'theme' to it! Some of the seats look like tree stumps!They don't have a playground anymore but I was amazed with the way thisMcDonald's turned out! They seem to have gotton rid of their 'mean andslow' employees which I was happy to see LOL!

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
There is a city nearby that I don't visit all that often. However, weeat at one McDonald's on the main drag one time. Well, one time I droveby and looked that McDonald's sigh and it said "Closed for Remodeling".I look up closer and there is NO building! They sure did someremodeling. Well, I went back a few days ago and checked out the newmcdonalds. WOW! Its the neatest McDonald's I ever seem! Itactually has a 'theme' to it! Some of the seats look like tree stumps!They don't have a playground anymore but I was amazed with the way thisMcDonald's turned out! They seem to have gotton rid of their 'mean andslow' employees which I was happy to see LOL!

I remember when I was a kid McDonald's had NO SEATING! It was a smallred and white tile building with a walk up window for take-out only. Itwas a big deal when they added seating.

That new one sounds really cool. Especially the part about losing themean and slow employees. Maybe they can come "remodel" the Dunkin'Donuts by me. I never waited so long to get a cup of coffee in my life!

Back