OT Attack!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
Ok, well today I dyed my hair. I haveto put it in my hair when it's dry so I had to brush it first to getall the knots out. For those af you that dont know.I have really curly hair. I can only brush it when it'swet. Well, today I had to brush it dry, and OMG it wasterrible. It took me about 30 mins just to get through itall. Then I looked in the mirror and realized I had beenattacked.....

...by hair :O

fro.jpg

Isn't that just terrible? :p

Oh my dear Lord! LOL!

I'm sorry girl...but...man! haha that's some big hair you got!!

Did you get it all brushed out nice?

Must admit it brings a new meaning to the East coast term, "big hair!"

Buck

P.S. you are immanently cool for having the confidence and good senseof humor to post that picture. You are my kind of woman!

bunsforlife wrote:
Careful... I think she may have hidden Sebastian in there.
Just Sebastian? Probably Tucker, Fauna, Sherman, Apollo, and Sebastian hidden in there!

Okay, I know how it is! My hair is straight as a bored and boring, so Ipermed it. Needless to say, the hair dresser used the smallest permrods they had and I have a temporary afro! So I know how it is when itgets brushed, though my hair isn't as long.

You're brave to show that picture, I sure wouldn't! lol.

bunsforlife wrote:
Careful... I think she may have hidden Sebastian in there.

*Laughin so hard...I'm crying!*

-Carolyn

Bless your heart, babydoshia!

I can sympathize, babydoshia.

My hair changes it's style with the weather. It's not a coincidence I'm a 'hat lover'.

-Carolyn

Oh yea, mayjor headache tonight. I'mused to it though. Every so often I get em from brushing toomuch. Just pop a few IB profen and it's all good. :)

Now migranes :shock:.I dont get them from my hair,but OMG I hate them. I had a migrane last night and it wouldnot go away. I get migranes alot and the only thing thatsometimes helps (sometimes) is Vicodin.

And yes, I get sick of my hair all the time. Sometims I wishI could just shave my head. But I get over it. Ilike my hair. If I ever do cut it, I'm gonna donate it tothat Locks of love :) Aren'tI nice :p

Hey BABY D!!!! You crack me up girl! That reminds me of a funny storyyear or two back. My kids and I all have really curly hair. My son isusually on the cutting edge of style (when he wasn't stinking to highheaven from the football field) and he always wore his hair in tightcurls with lots of gel or palmade stuff. It was getting pretty long,needing cut pretty bad....He got out of the shower one Saturday andpicked it all out! We were dying laughing! My husband and I grew up inwell integrated neighborhoods in the 70's and 80's when afro's were THETHING! That's not the kind of area we live in now, and of course theyare no longer really the style. My kids had never even seen one otherthan on TV. My sons friends came over and when he answered the doorlike that they freaked out! Then they thought he had a wig on! It wassoooo funny! We took a picture that looks about like yours and made ascrap book page out of it titled "bad hair day!"

You can see how tight and curly it is but if you take one of thosecurls and stretch it out they are like 5" long!!! I'll haveto dig out the scrap book and scan his bad hair.....but really noneed.....looks like yours only shorter!!!!

5smr5

Why don't you try a hair straightener?You won't lose the curls, but if it's really bothering you,it would make a it a bit more manageable. My hairdressertried it on my hair once and it was incredible. You have tobe sure you get a good one that doesn't fry your hair. Ifyou're interested or curious, ask and I'll find out which iron he uses.

And yes, you are a very nice person.

-Carolyn

Speaking of hair, I just got over six inches cutoff mine! It was just so dry and damaged and frizzy, looked justterrible. I have curly hair too (although not that curly!) but am goingto straighten it I think, looks better with this new cut.

I have curly hair too. Very curly. I'll bet ifyou wet it and put some gel in it, it would be gorgeous. It's so long& lovely! There is a relaxor-type treatment most salons docalled Anti-Curl, by Rusk. It's good for your hair and it just relaxesthe curls, so you still have your curls, they're just calmer. There isa whole curl movement because of this book called...I think "CurlyGirl" by Lorraine Massey. All about what to do with your curls and howto take care of them to keep them healthy and looking good. There's agood curly hair website toowww.naturallycurly.com.

uh...yeah, I'm a little crazy about hair. I tend to do knots as well.Knots, buns, braids, barettes, bobby pins, deep conditioners, leave inconditioners, and products.

I have natural curls too,i made the mistake ofcutting it too short and that made it curl more.i looked like a puffhead.mines not as tightly curled as yours.bluebird

I'm going to check that site out, Sarah. Like Isaid before, my hair isn't tight curly, but with my new shorthaircut....whoa. More than I expected. Not to mention I tend to blowdry it straight anyway.

I just loaded up on products because my hair was so damaged from thathard water this summer. Part of the reason for a drastic cut. The girlwho cut my hair made a good point, when I said that I had been growingout my hair. She said something like "When you're growing out damagedhair, you're only growing out bad hair that won't look goodin the end." I had walked in there looking like a frizz ball. It wasbad. :p

On a side note, I got my brow waxed and they did this collegan (sp?)lip treatment thing that made my whole face break out in hives. It'sbeen horrible!! I know I have sensitive skin, but really didn't think alittle lip ointment would have that effect. My face is stillshowing the signs of it, but thankfully is onlynoticable tome by now.

My little sister has ridiculously beautiful hair,I am so jealous. You know those nice, big ringlets, all perfect andsoft and bouncy? Yeah...not that she really does anything with them,but if she actually styled her hair it would be stunning.

Latest posts

Back