Oswald and Alfred

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeposten

Reaction score
So, I decided that it was about time that I made a bunny blog for my little man, Oswald. As some of you may already know, he is my four month old mini rex.

He enjoys Timothy Hay, Doing Binkies, and Pooping under the dresser.

And yes, ladies, he's single . . . but soon-to-be neutered.

And just so everyone is aware, all photos piosted here can be found on Oswald's Flickr.com Photoset.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeposten/sets/72157594207202436/

193498890_2f2b4dab73.jpg

Oswald would like to get dressed . . .

201926364_a6b8ea014e.jpg

Oswald says, "No pictures, Please."

207512371_4013059ff6.jpg

Oswald ATTACKS the paparazzi!

207511647_a2ac3a0bb6.jpg

Oswald peeks out from his favorite hiding spot.

219479038_442af92579.jpg

Oswald knows he's not allowed on the bed. Secretly, he undertakes this dangerous mission . . .

219478827_96a2a7dc7a.jpg

We humans take so many pictures of Oswald that he is sometimes embarassed.

219478515_d7b7aeebe8.jpg

Oswald runs, but the paparazzi is in hot pursuit!!

219477975_e61c0ee0cb.jpg

A Taste Like No Other . . .

Dr Pepper.

Did you think I meant Oswald?!

219494864_334c19a297.jpg

Please, take a copy of Oswald's business card!

I assure you, there will be more pictures in the future!

-Amy

Oswald was in definite need of a blog! :inlove:

He is such a doll and he looks like he is a very spoiled bunny (like most on this site).

Cant wait to see more:camera :groupparty:

-Haley and the gang of fur :rabbithop:dutch:bunny19

Oh, what a cuttie! I love your blog. That was a funny photo shoot!:inlove: Are you going to get your bunny a girlfriend after he is neutered?

Bunny fufu

A big "Thank you" to everyone for the comments and compliments. I've arrived safely in Upper Michigan forvacation, and Oswald is staying with my mom back in Pennsylvania. I miss him like crazy and call my mom constantly to check on him. I've even called my boyfriend's family pets (a dog and two cats) each Oswald on several occasions . . .

-Amy

I'm back from Michigan. We just got back frompicking Oswald up from my mom's house. I'm so happy to see my littleguy! I'll put up some new pictures up soon, but first I have to go playwith Oswald!

-Amy

Welcome home! How was the U.P.??? It sure is humid here this weekend!

I bet Oswald was so happy to his you guys! Did your mom say how he did??

Jess/Haley,
My boyfriend is from Houghton, but we drove up to the UP through LowerMichigan and we spent a day on Mackinac Island on our way. When we gotto Houghton we drove all over the Western portion of the UP to MieryBay, Brockway Mountain, and the end of US 41 in Copper Harbor.

It was absolutely GORGEOUS, the weather was excellent!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from my trip (all of them can befound on my flickr pagehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/aeposten/sets/72157594254128035/)

226639235_fc9119cae8.jpg

Misery Bay

226638697_6410aea008.jpg

The View from the top of Brockway Mountain

226638042_fedb3ebd00.jpg

I THINK this was Laughing Fish Point.

226637105_123b304186.jpg

This one was just a cool picture of my foot taken after I got out of the lake.

226627040_91d652ddc6.jpg

The view from the top of Mackinac Island.

226626495_26eab4df5e.jpg

The Mackinac Bridge from Mackinaw City.

-Amy

Gorgeous pics! I always forget how beautiful the UP is!

I havent been to Copper Harbor since I was a kid...the drive is justtoo far for me. We have a cabin in Ontonagon (Porcupine Mountain area)and its so gorgeous being so far away..just so peaceful! I take it youenjoyed your trip?

Haley,
My trip was wonderful. I got to meet a lot of my boyfriend's family,including all of his pets, and we even found a litter of kittens in anabandon building on the edge of his grandmother's farm (pictures tocome)! The U.P. was absolutely amazing. Everything was so peaceful. Theday we went to the beach at Misery Bay we were the only people there,we walked up and down the beach (about 5 miles) and didn't see a soul.It was amazing. We did some camping and a lot of hiking which was alsogreat. It was a wonderful way to end the summer.

-Amy

Wow, those pictures are really good. You're anexcellent photographer! Macinaw City & Island are some of myfavorite places to visit. It's only about 25 minutes away, so we visitthere all the time :D I've never been to some of the places that youmentioned... but they look amazing. I'll have to make a trip to themsomeday :)

Wow it sounds like you had a lovely time away onholidays,and those pictures are fantastic and they look soinviting..umm except for the picture of your foot lol

Ohh and i absolutely love Oswald,look how white and smooth he looks,ifeel like reaching through the pc screen and bringing him here with melol

219478515_d7b7aeebe8.jpg

Just look at this guy,what a beauty!:)

cheryl

Wow, he looks so... regal! Did you make thepicture black and white? I'm obsessed with b&w pictures forsome reason.It always seems to make the picture look sowonderful.

Jess,
I used the sepia setting on my digital camera to get the coloring likethat. Sepia coloring produces shades of brown as opposed to black andwhite or full color.

I love monochromatic imagery.

And Oswald thanks you for the compliment.

-Amy

P.S. Can't wait for the arrival of your rhinelander! I expect tons of pics! :D

Back