Organizing delivery from OSRBA to TEXAS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Well, I've decided that we're going to offer to transport rabbits from OSRBA back to Texas (stopping in IND, ILL, MO,OK & TX along the way). I've gone ahead and posted about it on lists...but here are my questions..

Has anyone ever done this before? I thought I'd ask folks for cash only upon picking up their rabbit and I'd ask to see an ID and have them sign a release sheet that they'd picked up their rabbits...

Anything else I should consider?

Peg

Also, a waiver that you are not responsible if the rabbits you are picking up get stolen (rabbit "dissapear"occasionally from their coops at conventions).

Also ask if you are responsible for a health check and if you have the right to refuse a sick rabbit or rabbit with DQ's not disclosed to the buyer.

Be certain to cover any and all possible circumstances and your responsibility in each case.

Pam

I was wondering what is OSRBA what convention is that? I guess I am having a brain freeze, sounds familiar yet I don't know it. :?

Pam Waters

Latest posts

Back