Oreo "protects" Jenni :P

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolevins

Reaction score
My smaller dwarf rabbit, Oreo, seems to 'protect' Jenni (our 'larger' dutch sized mixed rabbit)!

It's so cute :p
Jenni would be "lying" there and if I would pet Jenni, Oreo would run over and stand over Jenni! Or else she would put her head over Jenni's body!

Did this happen to any of you with your bun(s)??!
Maybe Oreo wants a head rub too.. but to me it seems like she is protecting Jen :biggrin::rofl:

Tiny got the name "BunFather" because he would break up "altercations".

The first time was when Puck was irritating the cat and the cat was going to go after him. Tiny went and stood between them and would not let either of them by him to get to the other one.

Then he protected "GingerSpice" (the lionhead girl) from Puck who wanted to "play house" even though they were way too young.

Once again - he got between them. When Ginger wanted to go after Puck - Tiny laid his huge flemish head on top of her tiny lionhead one - and forced her head to the ground so she would submit to him. (He hated any sort of altercations).

After that - she became his "princess"...and he became her protector - and also known as "The BunFather".

Latest posts

Back