Ordered a new cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melbaby80

Reaction score
Think so? Its hard to try and find one that you think will hold up to my angora, since she'll be the heavier of the two. I just ordered a attachable bowl, some toys, and a corn mat.

I know some people mentioned you can use bird toys for rabbits, but what kind of bird toys would I stay clear of? :?

LaylaLop wrote:
Mine like the ones that have jingly bells and the apple/willow sticks to chew on.

I got a similar one. It's just bits of wood with bark and a metal bell. Rilee loves it. She nudges it, chews it, and uses it when she wants attention or dinner. :p

I looked and looked, but couldn't find the dimensions of the X-Large. I am going to use a HUGE dog crate (collie sized, about 42 or so inches long and very, very tall). How long and tall is that extra large cage?

Nancy McClelland wrote:
Looks just like the ones in the current Drs Foster & Smith catalog.

I actually just got their newest one in, so I might have to check it out. I always want everything I see though. :shock:

ArdenBunny wrote:
I looked and looked, but couldn't find the dimensions of the X-Large. I am going to use a HUGE dog crate (collie sized, about 42 or so inches long and very, very tall). How long and tall is that extra large cage?
X-large 47" x 23" x 24" high Drip proof water bottle, hay guard, food bowl, and balcony
That's the dimensions for the Xlarge bunny pen. It is from Drs Foster & Smith. They're the only ones who carry it in an Xlarge and its on sale including free shipping.

I had to order an additional bowl one that clamps on because anything on the floor near their litter box they will pee in it..

Its free shipping, 7 days the most. I haven't checked to see where my package is, but it was shipped out the very next day after I placed my order.

You'll have to show us all pictures when it arrives. It's dimensions seem a little small for two, but it could be prefect with a small pen attached. c: I hope you love it.

They get room time, so I'm not that concerned. I don't have the room in my house to have free access to a pen 24/7 attached to their cage. I've seen the standard dimensions in person and its fairly large so I figured the X-large would suffice considering they get daily room roaming. I will definitely post pictures.

Back