Orange pee

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepperGrl

Reaction score
I've been having a problem with my girl Pepperhaving accidents outside of her litterbox. She usually isreally good but I think it is due to the fact that she isn't spayed yetand going through a "marking" period. But what is strange tome is that in the morning I see orange pee on the bottom of her cage, Iclean it up and then she pees again and this time it is a hazy yellowcolor. Now I know orange pee is normal but is it normal forthe pee to change back and forth between colors and few times aday? The only reason I am finally noticing this is becauseshe is peeing a lot outside of her box... maybe she has done this fromthe beginning and I haven't noticed because it has been in herbox. Everything else seems normal... poops look good, she iseating, drinking, and active, and there has been no changes in herdiet. Does anyone know anything about this???Thanks in advance.

Jamie

P.S. This has been going on for quite a few days now... the change in color a few times a day.:?

I've heard of that before, and Mocha has beenlike that. The orange color is from food like carrots andsuch. So it's in the body for a bit and then peed out, thatswhy the urine isn't always as dark. Mocha's will go from darkorange to nearly clear in a 2 day period.

Latest posts

Back