Opinions on my Holland

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoyalLions18

Reaction score
Here are my 2 Holland Does. They are just the start. I am still searching for a nice buck, HARD to find a good one! Ans sorry if their not posed right! They were giving me a hard time and im used to posing lionheads.

What do you think of them? With my lionheads i have been breeding them for 4 years, so i know what to look for.

Bethy's Bunny Barn's Renesmee
Broken Chocolate Tort
DOB: 1/25/12
baba011.jpg

baba007.jpg

baba009.jpg

Weeping Willow's Twilight
Black
DOB: 12/3/11
baba014.jpg

baba016.jpg

baba015.jpg

Both have fair bone and is really not what you want in hollands. I like the blacks ears better very wide and well shaped. If you would like really good holland critique I would suggest posting here http://s4.zetaboards.com/Rabbit_Addict/index/
They have a showtable Thread where you can post the pictures and get somereally great opinions. There are alot more holland breeders there too

I saw and you already got a response! Yay :) I always post my critique photos there and people are pretty good at responding. I wish we had more breeders on here that could give critiques but oh well maybe some day.

I was going to agree with sidd I liked the black doe better after looking at them

Definitely will get a better view (standards and showing)from the site that Sarah posted.

I think they are precious. Love Renesmee, Love her coloring and her face.

Wishing you luck finding a Buck!

K:)

I would try to post that side picture of renesmee and the second picture of twilight. Also you can post posed pictures from above and behind to try help them get a better view of the rabbits.

Latest posts

Back