Opinion on new product

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini_Rex

Reaction score
Hello! I don't wanna use this all the time, I just want Rocket to have stimulation. Any opinion on these toys? Will be used with supervision. Rocket's hutch is right behind my work chair lol.

The first one is pretty useless. It's hard for rabbits to access the hay with such narrow spacing for the bars. You're better off stuffing hay in an empty toilet paper roll (only if your bun isn't a big cardboard eater, gut blockage risk).

https://wabbitwiki.com/wiki/Toys_and_games
The other one is more useful and would be more interactive for your bun. It's also a useful thing to slow down a buns pellet eating so they don't just scarf them down all at once.

The first one is pretty useless. It's hard for rabbits to access the hay with such narrow spacing for the bars. You're better off stuffing hay in an empty toilet paper roll (only if your bun isn't a big cardboard eater, gut blockage risk).

https://wabbitwiki.com/wiki/Toys_and_games
The other one is more useful and would be more interactive for your bun. It's also a useful thing to slow down a buns pellet eating so they don't just scarf them down all at once.
Yeah, he eats the bulk of his pellets all at once.

Yeah, he eats the bulk of his pellets all at once.
It's pretty typical for a rabbit on limited pellets to eat them all at once (right when offered). I believe Jenny is referring to those few rabbits that eat so voraciously that they actually start choking on the pellets. That "toy" would be quite helpful for such rabbits. I wouldn't use it regularly (as the usual way to feed daily pellets) for a rabbit that doesn't have this issue as it just might get too frustrating for them. It'd be fine to use occasionally as a diversion or treat.

Last edited:
It's pretty typical for a rabbit on limited pellets to eat them all at once (right when offered). I believe Jenny is referring to those few rabbits that eat so voraciously that they actually start choking on the pellets. That "toy" would be quite helpful for such rabbits. I wouldn't use it regularly (as the usual way to feed daily pellets) for a rabbit that doesn't have this issue as it just might get too frustrating for them. It'd be fine to use occasionally as a diversion or treat.
He's using it. He also figured out that if he rams it in a corner and position it just right, he'll get more out of it.

I'll just use it at night time with him.

Attachments

• 20230624_165800.jpg
    20230624_165800.jpg
    869.7 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back