Oops....I did it again.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
She doesn't yet have a name - I'm not sure of her breed so Art is wanting to call her "Meatloaf" since she's "mystery meat"....not that he would ever eat a rabbit - but its his warped sense of humor.

I'm leaning more towards Baby or G.G. for "Good Girl".

I'll share more - probably in my blog later tonight....maybe. The plan is to make her part of a trio if she'll litter box train.

April20Bluedoefromfeedstoreandra-40.jpg

April20Bluedoefromfeedstoreandra-39.jpg

April20Bluedoefromfeedstoreandra-38.jpg

April20Bluedoefromfeedstoreandra-37.jpg

April20Bluedoefromfeedstoreandra-36.jpg

April20Bluedoefromfeedstoreandra-35.jpg

Art took one look at her and held her for about 20 seconds and said she was HIS...

I like Meatloaf, or Meaty, or Loafster. Also GG.

Any guess on the breed/final adult size? Those ears look like a familiar breed... ;)

edit: saw your other topic, you don't have to answer that here.

I'm leaning towards thinking she's Beveren (I sure wish she was flemish) - but Polly mentioned Siberian - something I've never heard of.

I hope to have more pics and stuff in my blog tonight - we've already had Darla grooming her - and she groomed Darla back a little bit - plus she's been hanging out with the babies.

My biggest concern is what will happen when Darla goes to nurse tonight....

She is so cute.

I hate naming rabbits but I can't say I'm a big fan of "Meatloaf" when we already have "Meathead"...

Oh well - gotta finish uploading pics - maybe I'll post a couple more here...

Well - after hanging out with the bunnies all day - the new bunny got her confidence up and apparently was trying to mount Darla.....BIG MISTAKE.

I caught them going around and around in circles - and so we grabbed baby and calmed her down - and locked her in the cage overnight.

The only thing is...that's where Darla goes to nurse the babies....so who knows what will happen.

I'll be home almost all of Wed/Thurs/Fri so I plan to spend that time working with them on bonding....I really think they'll work this out as I've seen it happen before.

Of course - baby is very upset - as is Darla (who actually gave Art kisses!)

Sweet little girl! I hope she and Darla work it out too. I'm surprised such a little bunny is feeling so dominant, but then again we saw Cinnabun mount another bunny when he was only about 10 weeks old.

Back