Oopps

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trailsend

Reaction score
Things have been really busy here on the farm - which it is always this time of year. And it's so hot it's hard to believe.... so anyway, I talked to my girlfriend yesterday for hours catching up (we've known each other for over 20 years now.) and she bought a new house, and sent me a link to go look at pictures of it. So late at night I did - and then wrote her an email telling her how much I loved it and cracking some jokes etc.... at the same time, the phone was ringing at 11PM, the dog started barking and I got distracted. So I clicked on an email address and clicked send and instead of sending my email to my girlfriend, I sent it to a list I'm on, which has over 300 members! Thankfully, I didn't say anything crazy or really personal, but how embarrasing! LOL. So I am wondering if anyone else has ever sent an email to the wrong person by accident? I never have until last night. I made a joke about how I was going to have a drink, so I got a bunch of replies of people thinking maybe I'd already had too many lol.

Anyone got any stories to share? :p

Too many times :foreheadsmack:

I remeber about a year ago me and my friends had a convosation on msn, but by the end when we re-read it, it sounded all umm..."Wrong" if you get what I mean, and I clicked my cousins, brothers, and brothers girlfriend witht he convo and making a joke about it in the email. :headsmack

They told me and I was like "what, I never did that, must have mixed up email adresses :whistling "

And a text that I was meant to send to my friend about selling animal products for cheap and somebody I know got them and started selling them and I said "*persons name* has made herself a bed to lay in, what a bi**h, talk later" and I sent it to the person I was talking about :embarrassed:

Oh yes I have too.. The company I work for used to be pretty autonomous up until a year ago when we were folded into another company which was very large, very corporate. They have this whole world wide network system - and THOUSANDS of departments - one being the Internet Securities Division - in otherwords they are big brother and watch what you send via email..

So our lil group being the upstarts that we are, were sending back and forth jokes/emails, youtube videos and I accidentally sent it to the head Guyof Internet Securities Division :shock:!.. What made it REALLY bad is I am 'supposedly" the Ethics Dept/HR/Admn/Ofc Mngr of our lil office - you know the general all around employee who does nothing wrong - lol!

He (the head guy) emailed me back and said "I really think you meant this for someone else - but thanks for the laugh" :) At least he had a sense of humor and I was very careful w/email after that...

I use to be an underwriter for an insurance company part time.. I was in my bosses inner circle just because we had a lot in common and apparently I am a good listener. My husband and I were good friends of his,Well I knew that despite Donald was married, he was wrestling with coming out of the closet, but did not want to hurt anybody. I also knew that he had another life and partner that his wife knew nothing about. But it was not my place to say anything.

Donald apparently went home early one day, took some full frontal monty shots in front of his bathroom mirror, and meant to send them to his *male partner* with some very lewd comments.

What he in fact did was CC the entire company roster of 300, plus my husband, plus his wife, and his wifes friends, most of who were all teachers in a small community, plus his family and hers.

I got a new boss the next week.

yeah just today i was sending a link message to some of my friends. one of my friends had two e-mails and i sent her the same one 2

GoinBackToCali wrote:
I use to be an underwriter for an insurance company part time.. I was in my bosses inner circle just because we had a lot in common and apparently I am a good listener. My husband and I were good friends of his,Well I knew that despite Donald was married, he was wrestling with coming out of the closet, but did not want to hurt anybody. I also knew that he had another life and partner that his wife knew nothing about. But it was not my place to say anything.

Donald apparently went home early one day, took some full frontal monty shots in front of his bathroom mirror, and meant to send them to his *male partner* with some very lewd comments.

What he in fact did was CC the entire company roster of 300, plus my husband, plus his wife, and his wifes friends, most of who were all teachers in a small community, plus his family and hers.

I got a new boss the next week.
:biggrin2:
I want to say something but won't.

OMG Zin!! I think you win the title there... whatever the title is!

I've never done that... Thank god... because I've heard stories of it that have freaked me out, and made me so paranoid, that I always TRIPLE check te recepients of my emails/text messages/Facebook PMs etc lol... I live in fear of doing something like that! :p

I've done it a few times, and had people do it to me :p.

The worst time was when I got forwarded an email titled "Hunky Men!" and had lots of pictures attached, some a little more rude than others, and instead of forwarding it onto someone who would have appreciated it, I sent it to my partners mother. She's 60-ish and a bit of a prude and wasn't impressed :shock:. Especially at the little note I attached on my thoughts of all the men :biggrin2:.

Also last year someone wrote a nasty email about me and sent it to me by mistake, I can see the funny side now, at the time was a shock though :shock:.

Haha no i haven't done anything as to sending an email to the wrong person BUT i have text the wrong person before on my mobile phone...a few times actually and i have had other people do it to me...it's quite amusing to read what other people are getting up to when i have recieved a text message that was mean't for someone else lol

Latest posts

Back