ooooooo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
I had JUST showered, washed and dried my hair. I go out to the cages and my"Little Sunshine" comes bouncing up:

FFFFFFSSSSSSHT!!!

So here I am....having washed my face and hair for the SECOND time in a half hour!!!

ooooo, that boy!!!

Rose

P.S. BTW, I DID strangle him. But he didn't seem to care. hehehe I think he thought it was a game.:p

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

He didn't used to be such a good shot. I've been dodging up til now. Had to wash all my clothes! And hair, and face. yucky!

I grabbed him with both hands by the scruff of his neck and shook himaround, growling "I'm gonna strangle you, boy!" He wiggled all over andbounced in delight. Then smelled me all over. You could just see hethought it was all the greatest fun. :X:X:X

I swear, if he could, he would be giggling insanely.....He lovesrough play, and I think he's trying toget me toroughhouse sometimes. He's just like a puppy.

lil' stinker!

He's about as big as a small dog so of course he wants to rough house!

Good luck with the spraying... I am hoping Gir stops now that he is a neutered bunny hehe

rabbitgirl wrote:
I had JUST showered, washed and dried my hair. I go out tothe cages and my"Little Sunshine" comes bouncing up:

FFFFFFSSSSSSHT!!!

So here I am....having washed my face and hair for the SECOND time in a half hour!!!

ooooo, that boy!!!

Rose

P.S. BTW, I DID strangle him. But he didn't seem to care. hehehe I think he thought it was a game
* snicker, snicker *...

bunsforlife wrote:
He's about as big as a small dog so of course he wants to rough house!

Good luck with the spraying... I am hoping Gir stops now that he is a neutered bunny hehe

Lucky you! hehe

Some days (today!) I am tempted to have him "fixed' too....but I reallydo want to have the option of himfathering a litter in a fewyears! I want to keep the line going, especially since he turned out sounexpectedly beautiful.

I left himwrestling with a paper towel tube. A poorsubstitute for a live person's hand that cansmush him around,but it kept him entertained for awhile. ;)

I love how squeezable he is. You can smush, squish, shove, ruffle,wrestle, and push him around. To bad he's got such a deadly rearend.....:p

Rose

Latest posts

Back